Author Topic: APR on facebook  (Read 3503 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: APR on facebook
« on: November 05, 2012, 02:26:10 AM »

Trying to get used to the sloppy interface. I always hated Facebook, but it is difficult to manage and navigate. I put photos in an album, and then they "scatter" across my page according to the timeline.

Thanks to everyone for "liking" my page. For some STUPID reason, I can't "like" you all back ? I would have thought I just click your facebook name and it takes me to your page and I "like" your page. But I have no "like" icon visible on your page. I've also waited two days for the "verification code" so I can create a "username" so google can find me. Facebook "support" is hopeless !

I'll work it out next week sometime..

ok as a business page you cant like just people from that profile, its a spam protection thing. the idea is members which business they like not a business choosing randoms to join, you can like other business pages however. if you want to friend people you will need a personal account.

anyways even if you arent gaining new customers from it these updates on them are good for your current customers if you get them to join and will help with loyalty, at least it can be that way till you grow your fan base then you get a better viral reach and certainly then helps with gaining new customers, mostly its about helping your businesses profile. its a good way to learn about a business by their facebook page, and a good way to sell your business to people.

dont worry about where your pictures apear, the user will see them. its not like a traditional website, Im subscribed to your page mate, heres what it looks like when i logged into my facebook.

Your update you did appeared on my news feed, in case you are wondering how people see your posts. this is how, because when i log into my facebook i get a list of all my friends and likes updates, i dont have to go onto their page to see it, i just get shown them as soon as i log in, this is how people are kept informed of whats going on when you post something, the order it appears on your page isnt of importance,

now if i click like of those pictures that you posted that appear on my page news, guess what it will post on every one of my friends page saying Jason coultis like Apr pictures, if im really nice i can click SHARE, and that will post your images on my personal time line. another handy part Nino is at the bottom of post you make on your page you can see how many people have seen your posts, it will tell you how many are seen by friends being "Organic" and by "viral", ViraL is viewings by friend of friend of friends of friends and so on, ive included a view of the stats to help you understand Viral and Organic, once you start to grow your page abit, at first it wont be so clear cut as mine as its more established, so i thought mine would make a good example of how it all works, hope that helps cheers
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:15:38 AM by Olivia_jason »