Aussie Pinball Forums > Bally / Williams

Congo - Mods

<< < (2/4) > >>

swinks:
a few more parts are now available for the Congo from Shapeways, in which some more detail about each part can be learnt from the linked parts

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinkscongo

swinks:
green spirit level for the Congo in which is a similar green (though the flash lightened it up a little) to the apron.

swinks:
here is a hippo mount that is designed to suit the Schleich brand figures (Schleich brand Hippo - part number 14681 - heaps on ebay for around $10)

The bracket simply screws in using 2 of the screws in the timber side rail. Best to print in the blue and the foot cups are like water splash simulations and then put 4 dabs of silicon glue on the feet and press the hippo into the mount and leave it to dry and then mount into the game. Some people have located the hippo on the ramps but I feel this causes ramp breakages as the hippo is a little weighty and this location does not obstruct play while looking cool and with the shape of the mount the inserts can still be seen.

swinks:
just finished a thorough shop out and during the process the backboard needed a new decal so I thought I would add some lighting at the volcano so added a insert, and used one of my colour selectable rgb boards. With the rgb board you can switch off the light altogether or select from 7 colours.

pinball god:
Very creative mate well done

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version