Author Topic: Nino's Big Container Day !  (Read 9592 times)

Offline Mr Pubstuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
    • pubstuff
Re: Nino's Big Container Day !
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2009, 12:02:04 AM »
it was top room i reckon! we may have called it johnnies, but top room rings a bell for sure. it was a little down the street from the cop shop, prob a few doors up from byfield ave (?) and upstairs. arthurs had the best burgers (right thru our teen years when we ran amok on out treadlies) and my nan and pop took me their for a steak, eggs and chips quite afew times. i cant remember what they had, but i was always much impressed cos they let me have chips and eggs on the same plate but didnt serve up vegies or salad (which is just what a young bloke wanted) and i think they only had a few tables (to eat) also.

i cant remember delfinos to be honest, as the top room was where we went until the bowling alley opened on keon parade (which was only 3 streets from home) and then that was that. the memories of throwing all out money into a 4 wheel driving game that i cant remember the name of, as well as kiss and playboy pins, as well as gorgar is imprinted forever.

what a trip down memory lane and im so happy to have done a littl trip too! thank you!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 12:19:51 AM by Mr Pubstuff »
Don't shoot me, im new here!