Author Topic: Nino's Big Container Day !  (Read 10601 times)

Offline silverball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Nino's Big Container Day !
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »
Congrats Nino, Really happy for you. @@*

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2009, 05:13:09 PM »
some nice ss titles there
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2009, 10:53:01 PM »
Yeah, I'll take the Mariner also  ^^^

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »
So Nino, are you planning to sell some off - as thats a lot of pins to hold on to (assuming you have the space)?

What DMDs do you have?

Need to make your place a stop for my next Melbourne pinball trip.

I have the space to hold maybe 50 - 100 more once I sell off the Arcade Cabinets and Billiard Tables. Space is no issue. If I move them to another building, I will have room for 300 - 400, not that I would ever do that ! Dad still has the original "Pinball building" that he built in 1974. Will be vacated within 18 months.

The plan is to restore every single machine - With the exception of one of the Fathoms (not required!). It is simply a case of "I had to get them", and I've got a "lifetime" to restore them ! Just fulfilling a dream - I'm in no rush.

DMDs soon..

300-400  hey   , got some room for me ! LOL only kidding mate , you know and we have spoken many long hours , If I can help , call me
again well done and I wish you all the all the best with these , I know you will be fine.  you love the old girls .. glad to see someone here in OZ is finally doing these

mark

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »
So Nino, are you planning to sell some off - as thats a lot of pins to hold on to (assuming you have the space)?

What DMDs do you have?

Need to make your place a stop for my next Melbourne pinball trip.

I have the space to hold maybe 50 - 100 more once I sell off the Arcade Cabinets and Billiard Tables. Space is no issue. If I move them to another building, I will have room for 300 - 400, not that I would ever do that ! Dad still has the original "Pinball building" that he built in 1974. Will be vacated within 18 months.

The plan is to restore every single machine - With the exception of one of the Fathoms (not required!). It is simply a case of "I had to get them", and I've got a "lifetime" to restore them ! Just fulfilling a dream - I'm in no rush.

DMDs soon..

300-400  hey   , got some room for me ! LOL only kidding mate , you know and we have spoken many long hours , If I can help , call me
again well done and I wish you all the all the best with these , I know you will be fine.  you love the old girls .. glad to see someone here in OZ is finally doing these

mark

Cheers Mark - You have been a great help, and you kept your word when you mentioned (years ago), that if anyone wanted to import a container privately - you would assist.

I'll be placing some sizeable orders with you once I've gone through all the games  ^^^

Now to the DMDs ;

1986 Pinbot
1990 Fun House
1992 The Addams Family
1992 Creature From The Black Lagoon
1992 DE Hook
1992 DE Star Wars
1993 Star Trek: The Next Generation
1994 Corvette
1995 Theatre of Magic
2003 Terminator 3

My son has taken ownership of T3 already. Wants the corvette for his bedroom  *.*

OK - already working on the better Fathom.

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »
Awesome lineup Nino.

Funhouse, Addams, Creature, T3.....

I can see you ordering the 20l tubs of Novus from Mark!

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2009, 04:10:10 PM »
Awesome lineup Nino.

Funhouse, Addams, Creature, T3.....

I can see you ordering the 20l tubs of Novus from Mark!

As I slowly go through them - Marks going to cop a few orders, I'd say - But he has 7 containers worth of parts coming - so I'm sure he can accommodate ! I want to go through the DMDs so I can "Watch out" for these specials.. But I can't get off the Fathom !

Offline shansta

• Forum Posts:
  • Vic...
  • I want to migrate... To Qld...
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »
As I slowly go through them - Marks going to cop a few orders, I'd say - But he has 7 containers worth of parts coming - so I'm sure he can accommodate ! I want to go through the DMDs so I can "Watch out" for these specials.. But I can't get off the Fathom !

Are you fixing it or playing it?  #@#

Are you going to have a mega-meet when they are all going? (You might need 3 phase....) Or the power meter will sound like a supercharger...

Do they sell novus in 44's?
Why is it called PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2009, 11:51:03 PM »

Are you fixing it or playing it?  #@#

Are you going to have a mega-meet when they are all going? (You might need 3 phase....) Or the power meter will sound like a supercharger...

Do they sell novus in 44's?

I must admit - Not much getting done.. I've been playing Fathom on and off most of the arvo (and Galaxy), and I'm slowly working through a plan. Not easy when all your Christmas' come at once..

The EMs will be set up next to each other one day - that's my dream. I want to start with some older titles - Mariner, Aces High and A Go Go..

I need a couple of 44's of Nifti, Rags, and Novus..  %.%

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »
Well done on fulfilling your dream Nino  ^^^
Not than many of us that can say they've done that I reckon.

Looking forward to all your resto threads to come.

Cheers
Dave
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »
hey nino,

You mention selling some arcade cabs in an earlier post to make way to store some more pinball machines. I'd be interested in some arcade machines when or if you decide to sell??  !@# I'm mostly interested in 70's - 80's vintage games.

cheers

leon - v8racefan
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2009, 11:06:46 PM »
hey nino,

You mention selling some arcade cabs in an earlier post to make way to store some more pinball machines. I'd be interested in some arcade machines when or if you decide to sell??  !@# I'm mostly interested in 70's - 80's vintage games.

cheers

leon - v8racefan

sure - No worries Leon. The Video games are basically cabs that we either built (when I was a kid), or were converted in the late 80's. There's nothing post 1987 in there - no dedicated cabinets other than an Original Galaxian, Challenger and some Breakout cabinets converted into video games. There's probably 20 - 30 cabs, some Billiard tables and a restored Bumper Pool table. There is also three car games - Sprint 1 (Kee Games), Grand Trak 10 (Atari) and an Atari Night Driver converted to a Sega "Turbo"..

No more cocktail tables (spoken for) or Jukes - all sold !

PM for more details.

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2009, 09:32:34 AM »
Atari Night Driver...Awesome.....!  Loved that game...I actually think that would have been the first video game I ever played at my local safeway (yep - videos at supermarkets)....
Shame its been converted but I can imagine the game not getting too much love after 1985....

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2009, 11:33:41 AM »
Atari Night Driver...Awesome.....!  Loved that game...I actually think that would have been the first video game I ever played at my local safeway (yep - videos at supermarkets)....
Shame its been converted but I can imagine the game not getting too much love after 1985....

I remember this exact game in "Arthur's Hamburgers" in Broadway Reservoir. Used to play it all the time in the 70's / 80's.

The monitor died and it was converted - I also remember the PAIN of watching the conversion. A "custom" power supply was built especially for this gameboard system. The "Turbo" machine had the controls and a high score display separate from the monitor.

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »
hey nino,

cheers

leon - v8racefan

Hi Nino

Thanks for your reply, interested in Sprint 1 & Grand Trak 10 machines will send you a pm in the weekend, thanks again.

sure - No worries Leon. The Video games are basically cabs that we either built (when I was a kid), or were converted in the late 80's. There's nothing post 1987 in there - no dedicated cabinets other than an Original Galaxian, Challenger and some Breakout cabinets converted into video games. There's probably 20 - 30 cabs, some Billiard tables and a restored Bumper Pool table. There is also three car games - Sprint 1 (Kee Games), Grand Trak 10 (Atari) and an Atari Night Driver converted to a Sega "Turbo"..

No more cocktail tables (spoken for) or Jukes - all sold !

PM for more details.
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.