Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 27 - Mr & Mrs Rollerball  (Read 2342 times)

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
Ok ...this is from Louise...

1. First time you saw a pinball machine
I don't remember, so that tells you how impressed I was with them. I don't recall any from England, so it must be after I met you, at Cronulla Cinema
I guess.I can't even remember what it was, probably Peter Pan.Whoops I mean Hook.

2.your favorite machine and why??
This is hard. I have liked so many. So I shall say, old style, The Genie, I love it, but it doesn't love me back. I love the big playfield, lots of long shots, easy to understand, and jump on to have a go. Of the newer machines, I love the Flinstones, it's easy to play, got some tricky shots, it's fairly easy to get multiball. I still miss the Rocky & Bullwinkle.

3.What pisses you off the most about Hubby collecting machines
I don't usually get pissed off about it, but there are times when I see hubby carefully cleaning the playfield glass, and moment later he steps over a mess the kids have left in the lounge and won't think to clean it up. The pinballs get "professional glass cleaner" while I am using the no frills version. The kids bikes end up in the rain, as there is no room for anything in the garage. Now I am going to loose my washing lines so he can extend the garage for room for more pinballs.

4.your least favorite machine?
I  didn't like the Getaway, but now that's gone (thanks Dave!!!) I hate the Firepower. It's really borring. There's nothing to make me want to keep playing it, it's my mission to get rid of that one next ( any offers - just let me know) Also I want the Kiss to go, as I'd love to go on a big shopping spree.

5.whats better playing pinball or shopping for a new handbag
Wow, that;s a tough one. Shopping for jewellery is more fun than both. I would have to say pinball, because I only get to shop for a new bag once a year!!!

6.any advice to other wives that have pinball collecting husbands...??
My advice would be if you can't beat them, join them! At least this way your man is at home, not out all night at the pub, or at the footy. He can't generally hurt himself on the pinballs, so it's safer than some sports. Join in every now & then, they are good fun. If you get 2 pinball machines they will start breeding. New balls make for cheap father's day presents, and are greatly appreciated.

Louise
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ