Author Topic: Fake Ebayers  (Read 2053 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Fake Ebayers
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2010, 10:05:30 PM »
Your question was how did he know he was a fake bidder?  I gave an example of how he might.

OK, noted, but I'm still interested in the answer as well from the OP of this thread, not some "Oh it happened to me" situation.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Pinmem

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Caroline Springs, Melbourne
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2010, 10:10:18 PM »
I tried to contact the buyer three days in a row. The buyer never responded to any of my messages and he his last bid was only  an 1hr before the Auction ended. When I have sold items on ebay generally the buyers have contacted me within 24hrs.

The buyer never picked up the Pinball but posted a negative feedback, I am expecting more negatives from the other people who have not picked up their pinballs as well. I have asked ebay to remove the negative altogether.

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2010, 11:42:34 PM »
The buyer never picked up the Pinball but posted a negative feedback, I am expecting more negatives from the other people who have not picked up their pinballs as well. I have asked ebay to remove the negative altogether.
Don't think you will have much luck there, looks like someone's got it in for you.
Creating new Ebay user id's and then winning your auctions just to be able to leave negative feedback?
I would be looking at someone you upset lately on Ebay.

Offline Pinfan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2010, 02:24:02 AM »
Don't think you will have much luck there, looks like someone's got it in for you.
Creating new Ebay user id's and then winning your auctions just to be able to leave negative feedback?
I would be looking at someone you upset lately on Ebay.

ahhh the class of some people.

There is being a human and then there is being a human being !

I'll let you guys figure that out!
Some people have big HEADS !

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2010, 05:11:47 AM »

Please help me figure that out Pinfan because I have no idea what you are eluding to.  !@#

Offline Pinfan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2010, 02:11:54 PM »

Please help me figure that out Pinfan because I have no idea what you are eluding to.  !@#

your signature explains Creech !
Some people have big HEADS !