Author Topic: Copyright Queries  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Copyright Queries
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 12:25:56 AM »
Its been a real long day.
But to be honest, I usually stick to myself and do my own thing.this is the first time i have ever really bothered to join a forum type thing in my 40 yrs, cause usually, when u r in a room of say 10 people, 9 are negative, 1 is positive. I dont handle that real well.It brings me down.
I dont need the money, i dont need all the decals, it was for the members. But when the majority of people say 1 thing via PM's and another publicly, it makes me feel it aint worth the time.I lose heart.

Courage and a steadfast belief in what u r doing will give u any one a fighting chance.
But being involved in anything where people think u r going to get locked up, or go poor, or get lubed etc etc,isnt going to inspire me to
proceed for people who may be laughing at me, waiting for me to fail.

If i had of told u 12 months ago, i will own close to 30 pins by the 12 month mark, when i didnt even own one 12 months ago, u would have laughed at me too probably, and thats ok, but 12 months on i have succeeded.I have them.
I do not know how to fail. It aint in my system.
All my life people told me i would be a failure. They all told me dont try etc. I proved them wrong and will continue too.
I will just go about my business, do the decals etc, and again, in 12 months time, i will say to anyone who doubted me, i never gave up.

You guys have been good to me. I appreciate that.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !