Author Topic: I would LOVE to see new old style pinball machines...STERN???  (Read 835 times)

Offline PeterW

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sutherland Shire
Sorry peter Joey grabbed the Stingray...stingray and getaway had to go to make room for the Black Hole.

The Stingray got played more than any other of any of Paul's titles...and it was the most basic in gameplay in his collection.
Hi Tony,

Yes - I think I've played it more than any of Paul's other pins too. There was something about that machine that appealed a great deal, like many of the classic Sterns and Gottliebs - they are just so playable.
Gottlieb Fastdraw - Stern Magic

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Tonight Nug and I discussed the possibility at length. He has a PC to driver system sorted, a very cheap to make driver board itself using a system that does away with a lot of the wiring loom, and is currently installing a secret switch actuation system into Coconut Island that if successful, could cut another costly and problematic mechanical item out of manufacture.

Looks like there might be some more work on that fabled $2,999.99, 10 month interest free old-style Stern game at Hardly Normals...

OK Stern buffs - which game do we emulate?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Rod71

• Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra NSW

OK Stern buffs - which game do we emulate?

Star Gazer.

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS