Author Topic: Spooky's 1st Production Pin - America's Most Haunted  (Read 58798 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Spooky's 1st Production Pin - America's Most Haunted
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2014, 07:13:49 PM »
AMH Updates:

Chuck is building the first 5 games now. The public will be able to play a "completely completed" one at MGC in April, with final board set & GI lighting. They will have started shipping by that time as well.

Kernel Updates: Now that the game rules are done (imagine that!) I am going back and improving the audio/video kernel. This greatly improves sound effect fetch time, DMD playback, adds 16 shade support, many new graphic and number display options, sprite support, etc. Not only will this be helpful for Chuck's zombie game, but for anyone else who might want to use this system in their own homebrews.

Joe Anderson is recording his lines as the new "Team Leader"

I believe I will have enough time to switch AMH over to 16 shade mode. There are a lot of animations, but our new converter tools make it easy (a year ago it was command line!)

Andrew (Blue Shirt) and I are having a President's Weekend Code Jam. We're going to debug even more, and add some cool diagnostics features. One will be an optional "Voice Switch", where the game speaks which switch you're hitting, in case you've got the PF up and can't see the DMD
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts