Author Topic: Games room wall deco  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Replicas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • North West England
Re: Games room wall deco
« on: June 13, 2009, 11:00:06 PM »
Nice work, glad you sorted it out in the end as this was well worth a look.

I didn't realise that there were promo plastics for virtually each machine; I noticed in particular that you have a Mousin' Around! flyer as I acquired one recently through eBay (I think it was $2 plus postage). I thought that as I had the machine it would be nice to get the flyer as well. The only problem with mounting the flyers like that is that you can't read the reverse side, but I am yet to think of a good way to do this myself. Maybe I should track down one for DH as well.

Is it hard to pick up the promo plastics? These would often be speaker cut-outs, would they?
If you want to look at both sides of the flyer buy two and show both sides. I started by doing this but realized that I would not have enough wall space so stuck with one side and the plastics.
Promo plastic do still come up for sale and the majority are cheap to buy apart from some of the rarer titles like Scared Stiff which there are two key rings and both fetch over $70us each,The majority of the promo plastic are like you say speaker cut outs and range in price from a couple of dollars each up to $60us a pair.
Start with the cheap one and you can build yourself a nice little collection. You can sometimes pick up a collection that someone is selling with a range of promo plastics for little money.
Glad you liked the pic's