Author Topic: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production  (Read 58532 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2015, 04:11:33 PM »
Just saw the flyer and some better video, for me it is right up my alley. Unique and quirky  #*#
I am not mainstream and therefore think it is a ball tearer.
Will I do my $ probably, probably not! I am not in it for the $. For the fun, social aspect and enjoyment only.
This will be AWESOME in my weird collection. Unfortunately two other unique MODERNISH games must go as no room!  ^&^

I say congratulations on your decision because if you like the machine and think it is going to give you and your guests enjoyment, then that's all that matters.
The only thing I would consider is not ordering straight away at the high price because both Stern and AMD might relook at the pricing over the next few months if sales are slow and the general feedback is that the machine should be the same price as a Pro.
But if you think the current pricing represents a value for money situation now, then go ahead.
I reckon the game will become very collectable because they won't build that many. But they might do a vault edition in 18 months time and who knows what the price will do.
I also love the look and feel of the game. I like unique and this pin oozes personality and unique.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !