Author Topic: Well guys - here it is!  (Read 21894 times)

Offline PinWiz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Well guys - here it is!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 12:26:41 AM »
Wow. That is all there is to say. Took you so long but turned out so well. Did you ever finish up the software end?

The game software used for Expo was a simplified version, omitting multiball and some of the modes (and also a ball save which would have been handdy for some of the less skilled players - whoops) to ensure reliability. The basic operating system is done, and game rules are just a matter of writing what is wanted (most of which is done already). Nug has a much more complete version with a few bugs to sort, but there's half a dozen modes and a wizard mode (see here - http://www.users.on.net/~spaners/Coconut%20Island/rules.html ).

DMD style display will be added in due course too. Game No. 2 (I'm going to call it NPC 002 from now on) will be DMD style from the outset, with perhaps even a colour display rather than mimicking DMD style.
Great to hear. i never played the game (I'm not eve non the right continent ;) ) but this project has been so wonderfully written and such. Great work.