Author Topic: Gary Stern coming to Sydney - 9th Dec  (Read 3893 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Gary Stern coming to Sydney - 9th Dec
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
Sometimes people will share things face to face with a select few who have made the effort to visit n hear him talk, than what he might or might not say in writing on a email etc....(espescially if its private-ish with no cameras or recorders shoved in his face for 5 minutes).

As for dumb questions from people, I am already pre-empting comparisons to JJP and the panic some people are putting into Stern not cloning them straight away to stay in the market etc...and will u have a 26 inch LCD monitor out by next wednesday etc etc etc...so I definately see your point there...and his favourite colour will NOT be emerald green, that I do know.lol  %.% %.%

I am just hoping its not the same talk that he did at the last large pinball show in the USA (which i listened to already) but its about what Stern is doing to crush JJP,lol and any new titles like Avengers and what new directions they are going in. Its a risk to fly/drive all that way from the Gold Coast so I will be tossing a coin me thinks and see what the answer holds....
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !