Author Topic: $1 start pinball trolley  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: $1 start pinball trolley
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 06:46:54 PM »
I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago for $209.
http://industryupdate.com.au/products-details/scissor-lifts/28037/lt-226-hydraulic-lifter-trolley-226kg-740mm-lift-height
For pinballs I do not use the handle bar and centre the trolley under the machine, raise and then wheel the pinball easily around the room. Maximum height will have the pinball legs several inches off the ground. Capacity is 226kg.

Here's my handle mod, works a treat.

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2013, 10:38:47 PM »
Freight to QLD for anything from Victoria would be very very expensive because of the weight of the trolley lifters, so alot of the QLD guys bought the Machinery Co Red trolleys locally to save a few hundred minimum in what would have been expensive freight from VIC.

I have moved many machines many times on the red one I have and its rated to about 650 kgs, apx 3 times the weight of a pinball so the red ones are perfect as well if u buy the right one.

Yes, can imagine the cost of freight to be a deal breaker for interstate buyers.
I wonder what dealers like Tony in Queensland use to move the machines about?
What do AMD use Cavey? I have seen variations of the same Gamemasters trolley design.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 03:23:08 AM »
They both use the same red style lifter. It pumps up really really high.

Infact 90 percent of people i know use the Machinery Traders style. It comes in apx 3 different levels of heavy duty, super heavy and so on.
The red ones are the best all round. I have never seen a better version. If u use the black non-slip rubber mat with it, its fine. U dont have to use the non slip mat, but it helps on sloping surfaces etc. I find the handle position to be fine, I have left mine in place, and u can use a ratchet strap to secure the pinny to the trolley for driveways etc.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !