Author Topic: $1 start pinball trolley  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
$1 start pinball trolley
« on: February 15, 2013, 06:55:59 PM »
Could be a good buy for one of you Queensland guys or someone interstate if it stays low. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pinball-Machine-Lifter-/181081018267?pt=AU_CoinOp&hash=item2a29450f9b&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_922

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
Re: $1 start pinball trolley
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 07:36:26 PM »
Just 10mins up the road from me.

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 10:45:12 PM »
 Painted black too.

Just how I like it

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 11:44:04 PM »
I believe i bought the same trolley design from the same seller apx 4 yrs ago, and it barely lifts the machine off the ground, as can be seen in the photos with the legs off the ground only a few inches, and the trolley wound up all the way on the small car jack....
It was good only to take legs off etc, but mine was useless moving much around cause the design would collapse on itself. (I upgraded very quickly and junked the black one).
Anyone buying this trolley (or considering) shld be testing/inspecting/or having somneone check it for you first. The red flat base ones we have seen on AP alot, are far better IMHO.

The $1 start might be for a reason.......hope it helps....
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 11:49:41 PM »
I got some of the one push trolleys built once I get the shock absorber sorted so it lowers gently Ill make a few available if there cost effective

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 12:05:27 AM »
I believe i bought the same trolley design from the same seller apx 4 yrs ago, and it barely lifts the machine off the ground, as can be seen in the photos with the legs off the ground only a few inches, and the trolley wound up all the way on the small car jack....
It was good only to take legs off etc, but mine was useless moving much around cause the design would collapse on itself. (I upgraded very quickly and junked the black one).
Anyone buying this trolley (or considering) shld be testing/inspecting/or having somneone check it for you first. The red flat base ones we have seen on AP alot, are far better IMHO.

Good feed back Cavey. Defiantly worth asking questions before any eBay purchase.

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 09:29:36 PM »

Great feedback Brett!

I do have one of the macinery house red flat top ones and i am glad i got it.  ^^^

Offline Freiherr

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 10:26:18 PM »
I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago for $209.
http://industryupdate.com.au/products-details/scissor-lifts/28037/lt-226-hydraulic-lifter-trolley-226kg-740mm-lift-height
For pinballs I do not use the handle bar and centre the trolley under the machine, raise and then wheel the pinball easily around the room. Maximum height will have the pinball legs several inches off the ground. Capacity is 226kg.
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 10:34:10 PM »
http://industryupdate.com.au/products-details/scissor-lifts/28037/lt-226-hydraulic-lifter-trolley-226kg-740mm-lift-height
For pinballs I do not use the handle bar and centre the trolley under the machine, raise and then wheel the pinball easily around the room. Maximum height will have the pinball legs several inches off the ground. Capacity is 226kg.

Yeah I have a similar one and does the job perfectly.

Peter

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 11:29:57 PM »
I had one made. Capacity of 1.65t. ()  Just in case I ever buy a Hercules pinball.  :D

Offline Freiherr

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 11:33:20 PM »
I had one made. Capacity of 1.65t. ()  Just in case I ever buy a Hercules pinball.  :D
You could use that for a car jack!
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline dendoc

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 11:42:15 AM »

Yeah I have a similar one and does the job perfectly.

Peter
add to the approval rating for these. Got one and use it with ease. Just have to put a tension strap around trolley and machine to stop it slinding around the red top.

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 01:26:29 PM »

[/quote]
add to the approval rating for these. Got one and use it with ease. Just have to put a tension strap around trolley and machine to stop it slinding around the red top.
[/quote]

a non-slip mat works a treat too   %$%

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 01:35:30 PM »
You guys and your stuffing around with these machinery trolleys to save a few bucks!
The gamemasters one is built for the purpose of lifting pinballs and should last a lifetime.
Price is a bit high at $420 but after shifting machines 100+ times with ease and efficiency, the cost is eventually an afterthought. Jack is rated at over 1 Tonne, frame can handle the same, wheels rated to 350kgs though.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 03:16:55 PM »
Freight to QLD for anything from Victoria would be very very expensive because of the weight of the trolley lifters, so alot of the QLD guys bought the Machinery Co Red trolleys locally to save a few hundred minimum in what would have been expensive freight from VIC.

I have moved many machines many times on the red one I have and its rated to about 650 kgs, apx 3 times the weight of a pinball so the red ones are perfect as well if u buy the right one.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !