Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 130389 times)

Offline andypinboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2015, 10:59:59 AM »
The extra LEs for Australia were existing games from Stern. These were quickly snapped up by eager buyers in the "standby queue".

Whispers are now getting louder. I was told they want to increase the KISS LE to at least 700 unit and possibly 1000 units. That could translate to even more LEs to Australia. There's also a push for orange trim on the LE. I'd much prefer it our the red, but it is something I can do later on.

I always thought this would be the case & I think it is unethical & misleading. Part of buying an LE is exactly that - it's limited. If Stern wanted to look after it's customers it would state the LE figure up front - capped, done & dusted. Each & every additional LE eats into the future value of the LEs already purchased. The orange trim is welcome - while stunning in many respects the overlll colour design is not what it could be on the LE - either the cab art needs more red or the trim needs to be orange. And the backbox needs to be tied in better - colour trim on this would work a treat.
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.