Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 130017 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #690 on: February 02, 2016, 07:07:29 PM »
I am happy cause I have heard the word Stern said 100 times in the last 20 posts. Lol

Pinball machines are just like any series 1 release of any new car.
They are sent out, tested & examined, the feedback is given to the factory and the physical & software updates are made and the car is changed accordingly.
That's why there are Series 2 & series 3 releases on all products.
At least with Stern, when the code update is made, everyone has the same machine. Identical.

But with cars, the series 1 buyers never get the physical changes & updates the series 2 buyer gets.
That would piss me off a lot more, hence I never buy series1 anything.
The car companies never get it right or perfect on product release & they have billions, so how do people think a reviving Stern can ever get it right in a market climbing out of oblivion !
I am just happy we still have a pinball industry manufacturing industry that is still alive & improving everyday.

No one ever said the products were perfect but they are trying.

One point I do want to make Nino is that you have a few year wait on machines in your APR business apparently & you have always said "people will wait" so I sometimes scratch my head when u say you are pissed u have had to wait 6 months for Stern to complete a pinball with code ! !

In this industry, none of us can have our cake & eat it too.

Anyway, it is what it is.
Perfection takes time, and it won't happen overnight but it will happen.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !