Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 130058 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #705 on: February 02, 2016, 11:26:27 PM »
Being patient with anything & everything in life when most of us are 40 years or over is

Either

1. f**king hard

Or

2. Bloody easy

I understand when it comes to anything pinball, I am cruisey & probably easy to deal with cause it's my fun hobby & I just love pinball cause it's been the best 7 years of my life.

Having said that, other things in life totally shit me to tears within 5 seconds & I have no tolerance or patience on whatsoever, so if some people are not as patient as I am with anything pinball that pisses them off, then Fair Enough.

We all have different levels of expectations.

But I digress, I am a Stern fanboy & they can do little wrong in my eyes. Lol  <..>

My belief system is guided by my 6 year old son when he plays the pinballs cause he doesn't care about politics or code or whatever, I just see his face playing the machines & that's what consumes me.

I am hoping the KISS code is done ASAP so everyone is made happy.
It can't be too long away.
Also, anyone not happy with their Kiss LE is welcome to sell it to me ! Lol
Don't forget, if u are really unhappy with it in its current state, you shouldn't mind selling it to me cheap since it's not so great. Lol  <.>

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:28:19 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !