Author Topic: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones  (Read 26825 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »
Social media is full of illiterate morons who spend their days bitching about their own failures as husbands n fathers to others n the same boat. I wouldn't want to ncourage those personality types to nvolve themselves nto the competitive pinball world as they would most likely infect the place with their retarded outlook n life.

Speaking of which, ny ndividual who makes demands that Stern pull all the artwork n start again are also ngaging in retarded cowardly behaviour n my mind. I would like to see these bloated turd ndividuals walk nto Stern's business n make these types of demands n have the staff there give the bloated turd a beating to within n inch of their life or at least get their head caved in.

I would happily njoy watching such n event n cheer it on as the bloated turd got the crap kicked out of them for their retarded cowardly behaviour artwork demands on Stern. I might even bring along my "Gloch" n let off a few rounds to celebrate while it happens.

I know a lot about pinball n I know even more about being self-effacing so I cn say this with confidence.

Fark this had me laughing hard!
Coffee all over the keyboard.
 ^^^
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"