Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 29819 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2014, 11:34:34 PM »
I like it when other people ARE Excited about new Stern Pinball Machines coming out. It makes me happy to see others happy and getting enjoyment from a new release.
If you are on a pinball forum and u collect pinball machines, if u can't get excited about a new release, then I wonder if you are on the wrong forum. Lol ( tounge in cheek comment so no one get all dam serious on me ).

I am also a big car industry fan. I am into Fords and Mercedes Benz. I don't like Holdens etc, but it doesn't mean I don't go down the Holden dealership and check out their new models.

Stern new releases are good for pinball. Whether you like the title or not, I reckon it doesn't hurt to get excited because anything new is good for pinball.

I love the show, so zombies are cool in the Walking a Dead.
Sure, Ebola Virus is more realistic and that's what will probably and really kill the population one day, maybe ! Or nuclear bombs or something, but it doesn't hurt to believe in Sci-Fi and the make believe if it means getting away mentally from the confines of our normal and real worlds.

Sometimes seeing someone else enjoying a pinball title is better than enjoying it yourself.
I am glad others are also excited about the TWDead.
Got to put your spare cash into something.
Playing with a few gold bars would get boring after 5 minutes, playing a pinball machine never gets boring to me ....
It's all good.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:37:09 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !