Author Topic: Homepin now shipping LICENCED Hankin cocktail tables!!  (Read 50066 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
I will have an announcement soon for the official distributors for my Licensed, genuine Hankin tables.  Things are still a little tied up right now with paperwork and these things tend to grind on slowly. I will not be selling individual tables direct to buyers as I am concentrating on running a factory and making container loads at a time, I will leave the selling to others who know a lot more about this than I do.

I can say that I have currently sold three containers one each to Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane. I am in negotiations currently for NSW.

We all love to see instant information especially in this day of "instant internet access" and that's why I post plenty of progress updates when I can. This shouldn't be taken as a sign or signal that certain people ARE or are NOT agents for any of my products.

I can announce here that "Mr Pinball Australia" is MOST CERTAINLY NOT an official distributor of my Licensed, genuine Hankin tables. His Facebook page appears to show a product that I am familiar with and it is certainly of a high quality standard when compared with the numerous other fakes and copy Hankins out there. This is of course dependent on exactly which COPY Hankin table he intends to sell rather than a picture of one that shows a poorly screen printed glass and all too typical Chinese lack of attention to detail.

I have no doubt Mr. Pinball will find buyers for his copy product just as many eBay sellers do. There are also those that place quality and value on having a recognised brand and these people show a distinct pride when displaying such things. Not every buyer wants a copy Rolex, many people buy the genuine thing although often it is impossible to tell the difference! That is not the case here, my genuine tables will make the Chinese copies look very shabby indeed and I can assure all that David Hankin himself had a long talk to me when he visited the factory as his reputation is also on the line with my product - I will NOT let David down!

I will leave the quote of Aldo Gucci to sum things up:

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals