Author Topic: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones  (Read 26809 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern Announces - Game Of Thrones
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2015, 02:41:20 AM »
I like to call myself Sterns biggest fan but I don't feel anything for this release at all.

The playfield art has no pictures at all - zilch people, just insert shapes.
I expected to see WhiteWalkers and various people from the show or at least a medi evil village and the Great Wall or the Kings Landing map layer out on the playfield etc etc etc.
the playfield artwork is terrible. Someone who knows absolutely nothing about the show did this artwork.

Then it gets worse, the cabinet art is bare minimum at best.
Then the back box translite is high school and not world class anywhere.

The look of the whole thing is just plain bad. I can't believe Stern allowed this to be the so called final machine release.
It's like it was rushed badly to kill JJP,s Hobbitt sales.

This game needs major major revision before release.
It needs scrapping in my view.

I have often said don't judge a game til u see it in person but this one looks terrible.

Every release Stern has done recently like Star Trek, ACDC , X Men , WWE, The Walking Dead, Kiss and Mustang, Metallica and the list goes on we're all superb looking in Pro form not to mention the other models but this title looks dreadful and I am a huge fan of Stern but this has dissapointed me BIG time.
Nothing looks tied together.

Is it a bad rush job or is the artwork been done by someone who just had no passion for the show ?
I just can't understand how Stern can hit a dozen home runs then allow this past the doors to be seen in public. It's just plain ugly  and looks as boring as buggery. The playfield art is the worst I have seen since the start of DMD machines ? I hope to hell they make some big changes or it will sink like the titanic.
I will send a honest letter to Stern.

I look forward to seeing the machines in person and maybe I will change my mind, but I am honestly in shock.
This one is just plain terrible in every way and that's hard for Sterns biggest fan to say.
Hope things get better on this one.
Still can't believe how amateur it looks.
A massive departure from Sterns last ten titles. Dissapointed on this one.
I predict sales will be very bad and Stern will be getting a lot of feedback so this mess doesn't happen again in the next dozen releases.

Anyone think similar thoughts to me ?
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !