Author Topic: AC/DC - Playfield Mods and Extra's  (Read 53749 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: AC/DC - Playfield Mods and Extra's
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2014, 11:09:50 AM »
and some apron game cards by Aurich

"When I did The Shadow project I thought it would be cool to have new instruction cards that matched, to make it feel more like a factory design. So I did the same thing this time, every translite order will also ship with a set of cards. You'll get three, because the rules for the Pro and Premium/LE are different (the lower playfield) so no matter what machine you have you'll be set.

I thought that for guests it would be nice if the song rules were easier to read, so rather than cram it all on one card I broke the rules across both of them, and the songs get their own jukebox-themed card that's hopefully easier to parse."

and he ended up making a downloadable file

"Okay, new plan! I am posting the cards for people to freely print. If you have no graphical skills at all, I will make you a custom song card for $10. But if you have even a simple image editing program I'm including a card with all the song names blank, and you can simply type over them yourself. Easy! Due to a couple requests I am also including a version of the "Helen" card with no signature, and no Free Play message.

Each card should be printed at 300 dpi to come out the right size. If that's greek to you we can help you out. Alternately if you order the translite I'm including pre-printed cards in it for those who don't want to deal with making their own.

Download the zip here with 4 high quality JPEGs in it.

A preview of what they look like:"

I will attach the downloadable files in the next post.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts