Author Topic: Do your games know when you are selling them?  (Read 196 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Do your games know when you are selling them?
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:32:52 AM »
OK, this has happened before, and I wondered.....but two days in a row it has happened again.

Asteroid Annie is being collected today. Last night I moved it to the garage and set it up so it can be picked up easily after play testing. So I had a game. Didn't high score it, but got close and on the leader board. Not easy to do.

Today I updated the King Pin for sale thread, and a few minutes ago gave it a go - and got high score. Lots of the outlane drains (it's an outlane drain monster) went inlane, got the full bank down on second ball, picked up 5K specials on the second bank a number of times, cleared it and grabbed two full game specials on the third bank - can't recall doing that before.

Reminded me of a dog that knows it's time has come, all playing nice and friendly. They obviously can sense it - but pinball machines?  !@#
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Greg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
Re: Do your games know when you are selling them?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 11:35:36 AM »
sounds more like sellers regret
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 11:38:07 AM »
Mine seem to know cause they always break down just before they are going out the door . :lol
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 11:49:39 AM »

Could be,  !!! or is that a bit of missed out regret?  !!!

Mine seem to know cause they always break down just before they are going out the door . :lol

Gosh, don't say that, haven't turned Asteroid Annie on today and the buyer is going to be here in a few minutes!! Off to play a final game......

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Greg

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 11:55:08 AM »

Could be,  !!! or is that a bit of missed out regret?  !!!

Gosh, don't say that, haven't turned Asteroid Annie on today and the buyer is going to be here in a few minutes!! Off to play a final game......

no "missed out" regret ,   just going to miss playing your Annie
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 12:07:04 PM »

no "missed out" regret ,   just going to miss playing your Annie

After those last couple of games I just had, I'm starting to think that too.... :(