Author Topic: Graysonline Man Cave items (Pickup only Cheltenham VIC)  (Read 243 times)

Offline Pauly540

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • BOTANY NSW
Graysonline Man Cave items (Pickup only Cheltenham VIC)
« on: June 28, 2013, 06:34:51 PM »
Stumbled on this auction. Shame its pickup only VIC.
Would love lot 12 (Electric Chair)  !*!

Main page:

http://www.graysonline.com/sale/3119172/amusement-gaming/unreserved-collectibles-memorabilia-gadgets-clearance

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Has Bumper Action closed it's doors or just having a clear out??  Alot of that stuff looks like Bumper stock or it may just be a coincidence.
Addicted to pins.

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
Has Bumper Action closed it's doors or just having a clear out??  Alot of that stuff looks like Bumper stock or it may just be a coincidence.

Yeah, I thought the same thing! The cut-outs and collectible stuff, plus the cocktail arcades etc.

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
Yes but it's Del's stuff. Bought in lot from a collector. Most of the stuff went through the December auction and no interest. I've been to Bumpers lately and they really seem to be moving a lot of the kitschy crap out. Staff told me that they would like to just concentrate on the machines.

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Yes but it's Del's stuff. Bought in lot from a collector. Most of the stuff went through the December auction and no interest. I've been to Bumpers lately and they really seem to be moving a lot of the kitschy crap out. Staff told me that they would like to just concentrate on the machines.
They had a big cleanout a couple of months ago lots of backglasses got sold, I picked up two myself.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
The lowboy looks OK.