Author Topic: Free - Mirror Blades Design Files - 90's Bally/WMS  (Read 1345 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Free - Mirror Blades Design Files - 90's Bally/WMS
« on: August 24, 2013, 09:06:36 AM »
Ok, I won't be doing these anymore and my initial goal was to make the black and gold ones here in Aus, in which I did a small batch of each at a much reduced price compared to the Europe and US purchase options but freight was a pain and really did not make much out of it so I can understand why they charge what they did.

A little while back I was selling the designs on ebay with about 12 purchase across Aus, England, Spain, Italy and the US which I think has helped in lowering the price as already in Aus on ebay 2 people that purchased the files are selling much cheaper than previous and are of the below designs - markc and pinballmedic.

So if you see a design with the 3 screw holes and then 3 smaller drawing pin holes underneath they were my design so it can be trusted, as long as they didn't change them.

Now for the free part, I will not be doing these or other mods due to a few circumstances and would rather people use these files to team up with mates and get batches made for yourselves rather than pay high dollars when you can still save alot of money doing it yourself.

go to this AP link to get the info to aid you to making your own and download - the info is what I posted in the ebay sales.
http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=10192.0

below are the attachments so you can start making your own mirror blades (ensure to download all four files).
1. Bally/WMS Mirrors V3 Laser.png (visual of the dxf and dwg file that only the laser cutter can open or if you have an autocad program - Draftsite is free off the net)
2. Bally/WMS Mirrors V3 Laser.dwg
3. Bally/WMS Mirrors V3 Laser.dxf
4. Bally/WMS Mirrors V3 Dimensions.dwg (is a file for the laser cutter to check against to ensure that he has cut it correctly)

there is more to come today, and if you download please do not mix up the files, keep a separate folder for Bally/WMS, then Sterns, then Combo

hope it saves you some money.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Re: Free - Mirror Blades Design Files - 90's Bally/WMS
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 09:58:49 AM »
Great stuff Swinks.  I am sure there will be plenty of guys who will be very appreciative of your generosity.
Addicted to pins.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Free - Mirror Blades Design Files - 90's Bally/WMS
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 10:26:10 AM »
here is the dimension checker just for cross referencing only
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts