Author Topic: First Post  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Gorgonzola

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: First Post
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 07:10:52 PM »
What do you guys think of Monopoly? I know its a pretty boring theme but the gameplay looks OK from what I've seen online. I searched this forum and couldn't find many comments about it however.

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 08:38:27 PM »
I own this game and it is a truly hidden treasure. Lots to do and see. Everyone knows the monopoly brand and can,t wait to play it. It is a Pat Lawlor design and therefore is from the mind of a genius
You can,t lose as there are so many modes to keep you going and some great multi ball action

OWN IT ALL !
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 10:04:25 PM »
I own this game and it is a truly hidden treasure. Lots to do and see. Everyone knows the monopoly brand and can,t wait to play it. It is a Pat Lawlor design and therefore is from the mind of a genius
You can,t lose as there are so many modes to keep you going and some great multi ball action

OWN IT ALL !

I've never played it but love the theme so I'll have to keep an eye out you have me intrigued now :-)

Peter

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 10:00:39 AM »
I have never played one either but being a Pat Lawlor design, I am guessing there would be limited flow and a cluttered playfield??  I know many guys love his machines but personally I am not a huge fan.
Addicted to pins.