Author Topic: No Longer Available Items for Restoring  (Read 21473 times)

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
Re: No Longer Available Items for Restoring - Ceasing
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2014, 09:58:09 PM »
Good to see the beach helped you clear your head and breathe a little bit.
I wish you good karma dude and remember everything for a reason, good or bad.
Keep your chin up  ^^^
Andy
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2014, 09:54:43 AM »
Jady, sooner or later it will work out n the machine u designed n thought of n have put all the effort into, will work out sooner or later. The talent u have to design n engineer this stuff shows that your area is the problem with not much work, versus your amazing skill sets. I believe in karma n u are well over due to receive some great karma. Find the richest business or person in the Newy area n go hit them up for a nice salary position.

I have a question, does your 3D printer have the ability to make ramps that are no longer available and if so, in colours other than white, like the orig clear plastic.  !@#  If so, people would pay $80 to $150 to replace a crappy ramp if they are no longer available. ?? Let me know.

I am going to post u a present to help cheer u up a little. Its always good to talk to you and like everyone else feels, your one of the nicest blokes on the forum.
Things will work out for you sooner or later. PM sent.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2014, 11:16:00 AM »
I thought of asking about ramps but I don't think the machine is big enough
Jady, sooner or later it will work out n the machine u designed n thought of n have put all the effort into, will work out sooner or later. The talent u have to design n engineer this stuff shows that your area is the problem with not much work, versus your amazing skill sets. I believe in karma n u are well over due to receive some great karma. Find the richest business or person in the Newy area n go hit them up for a nice salary position.

I have a question, does your 3D printer have the ability to make ramps that are no longer available and if so, in colours other than white, like the orig clear plastic.  !@#  If so, people would pay $80 to $150 to replace a crappy ramp if they are no longer available. ?? Let me know.

I am going to post u a present to help cheer u up a little. Its always good to talk to you and like everyone else feels, your one of the nicest blokes on the forum.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2014, 02:19:41 PM »
thanks again guys for the kind words..

my Replicator 2 has a 160 x 270 x 160 high process areas and the ones I am building are 160 dia x 240 high so it could not do a full ramp. I don't think it would be the right material and to be honest would cost heaps - a few hundred. But having said that you could reverse engineer the ramps by making mould sections (not final moulds but 1st stage moulds) quite successfully so then you could vacuum form the right plastic to create the ramps. I just need a 3D scanner so I could fast track the ramp design and then clean up. But like I said before not at the moment but when I get a cool machine and want to do repro parts etc I will and then people can buy them if they need them.

cheers
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 09:30:42 AM »

I have a question, does your 3D printer have the ability to make ramps that are no longer available and if so, in colours other than white, like the orig clear plastic.  !@#  If so, people would pay $80 to $150 to replace a crappy ramp if they are no longer available. ?? Let me know.

nice gesture
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Adam sent me a photo of some of the Shapeways shrouds installed, which it was nice to see - thanks heaps

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:07:42 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
They do look good and thanks to Adam letting me piggy back on his order the ball trough kicker plastic works a treat in my embryon.
Still loving my Metallica Premium