Author Topic: Independence Sale - New deals every 24 hours  (Read 8511 times)

Offline soundasleep

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Independence Sale - New deals every 24 hours
« on: February 17, 2014, 11:31:58 PM »
When Infinity Amusements first started the goal was to produce Australia's first "for retail" virtual pinball tables. We did that, and along the way we opened our online store offering all the parts you need to build your own video-pin. The online store has been growing nicely but until now we have been sourcing the majority of our products from local suppliers and acting as a reseller.

With local prices either on their way up, or set to rise soon, we decided it was time to "go independent". Over the next few weeks we will begin to carry (as regular stock) a full range of pinball spare parts ranging from our own locally produced cabinets and WMS replica parts, OEM parts from the biggest overseas suppliers and a handful of Australian exclusive products still to be announced.

To celebrate this expansion we wanted to offer something back to the community that got us on our way.

As we announce each product in our catalogue we will offer a Daily 24 Hour Special.
These will be amazing once-only pricing with up to 60% off the normal RRP. These prices will NOT be repeated.
Daily specials will be updated around 9PM each night.

After the initial 24 hours most products will continue with 20% off for Early Bird Pre-Orders (ordered before the stock ships)

Then finally we will continue with a 10% discount until the stock actually arrives.

FIRST 24 HOUR SPECIAL: TMNT Jumble Sale

We've just finished gutting a Sega Data-East "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" table so to kick-start things we are offering all the components at bargain prices.

Parts are untested and are sold AS IS. No reasonable offer refused! 

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
Re: Independence Sale - New deals every 24 hours
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 10:58:40 PM »
Deal 2: Extended Leg Bolts.

Usually $1.25 each we have sliced 40% off these essentials items for just 24 hours!

75 cents each :D

http://infinityamusements.com/product/4322-01125-40b/

Now for anybody wanting to order multiple special items during the sale and have them all shipped at once, choose Direct Deposit as your payment method and we will collate orders as we go.

Offline oldskool1969

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 10:53:30 AM »
You have a complete solution for virtual pinball that works with pinball arcade, pinball fx2 etc. that's very cool dude. The product you have looks very good and I know some people here would be keen if they had a look at your website.
Very niche product and if it is allowed you should post some pics and maybe video of them being played.
Are you a sponsor of this forum?
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
Independence Sale - New deals every 24 hours
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 10:22:21 PM »
Very niche product and if it is allowed you should post some pics and maybe video of them being played.
Are you a sponsor of this forum?

I'm glad you like what you've seen so far. I've had to resist the temptation to play Bride of Pinbot all day rather than getting actual work done ;)

We have taken hundreds of photos we've taken during product development on our Instagram page (http://instagram.com/infinitypinball)

There is a little bit of video on our page, and I'll be uploading a bunch of gameplay vids over the next few days.

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 10:22:43 PM »
Deal 3: Back Box Corner Brackets

Faithful replica's of the original WMS (WPC/WPC95) backbox corner brackets.

Buy one - get 30% off - $10.40 each
Set of 4 - get 35% off - $31.85 per set

Extended Black Leg Bolts now 20% off (99c each) until the end of February

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 08:56:53 PM »
Deal 4: WPC95 Speaker Panel Channel
http://infinityamusements.com/product/inf-spcr/

Replace that old and rusty speaker panel channel with a brand new one made in Australia

Usually $28. Save 40% and pay only $16.80. 24 Hours Only

Back Box Corner Brackets now 20% until the end of the month.

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 03:17:20 PM »
Deal 5: WPC95 Reproduction Cabinets
http://infinityamusements.com/product-category/flat-pack-kits/

OK, so it took about a month longer than it should have, but I'm happy to announce the launch of our full line of WPC95 style reproduction cabinets.

These cabs are designed with video-pins in mind, and with a little additional re-enforcement are also a suitable replacement for a real pinball table.

All products are a flat pack design using easy to assemble knock-down fittings. Think Ikea furniture but with quality wood rather than crappy particle board.

Cabinets are available in three sizes (Classic 56cm, Infinity 59cm and WideBody 63cm) and backboxes are available as complete kits or just panels only.

Cabinets are built from your choice of either 18mm MDF or 18mm Grade A Russian Birch plywood.

Now the awesome bit. From now until 11:59pm Monday night, I'm offering 20% off the MDF cabs and 10% off plywood cabs.

These cabs are already extremely very well priced (Regular price is $358 for a full MDF cab kit, $638 for plywood) so this discount is a one time only deal. Don't miss out! :)

http://infinityamusements.com/product-category/flat-pack-kits/

NOTE: Shipping to most locations for a cabinet IS going to be more than the $30 that will be quoted. Average cost is $50-$70. We will confirm shipping cost when we contact you with your ETA.

Customers with existing orders have all been contacted to confirm details and ETA. If you already have an order and HAVEN'T received your email, please contact me ASAP.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:19:09 PM by soundasleep »

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 06:38:15 PM »
UPDATE: Shipping is now calculated at a "worst case" scenario. 99% off the time actual shipping will be cheaper and we will refund the difference.

Offline howzat

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 10:55:22 PM »
Hi Soundasleep
Ive just been looking at your site and your virtual pin     its dose look really well made  #*#
Im in the process of makeing one and we have just got it running there is 6 games on it

I agree with old school a vid off some game play would possible  help sell some
Its good to see that your having a big go with your bizz venture      all the best      Howzat

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 04:36:26 AM »
Thanks Howzat, much appreciated.

I have a feeling selling parts to other cab builders and renting out machines is going to be where the business is, more so than the direct machine sales but let's hope I'm wrong ;)

America seems to be able to support two "major" virtual pinball businesses, but they've also got 10 times the population and easier sales to other countries.

Still, it's my intention to make Infinity Amusements the number one shop in Australia for Virtual Pinball and Virtual Reality, see let's see where the road takes us :)

Gameplay vids are definitely coming, it's just a matter of getting around to it. I'm still working part time in another job and I'm a dad so time is a scarcity.

I'm lucky if I manage to squeeze in one or two games a day on my own machine! :)

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 04:37:14 AM »
Howzat: Which tables have you got running so far?

Offline howzat

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 10:36:56 PM »
I have cfthe bl lagoon   med madness            harlem glb       8 ball dlx    superman   flash gdn   which I can now play   

There is no sound yet  and im having problems hooking up 3 moniotrs    Hyperpin is installed  visuable pin    futher pin and the computer is up to date 

I had not relised how much strees and trouble this would be     but Im sure that I will forget about it all in time  and have lots of fun playing on it  @@*

Can you put the Pin arcade on this    I noticd that yours come with it      The quality of the tables looks really good  and they have a good selection    ??

Thanks Howzat

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 01:23:36 AM »
Dude! Cat got your keyboard? ;)

I went with PinballX over Hyperpin so I can't comment on that side of things...

Our cabs are setup to support Pinball Arcade and PinballFX2 but the backglass is a mockup, neither game has a real cab mode yet.

I'm working on mocking the DMD in game too using software mirroring, but haven't solved that one yet.

I *may* have some free time this weekend to play with Visual Pinball and Unity Pinball some more. Just not enough hours in the day!

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 02:19:32 AM »
Now that we've got cabinets, it's time dress them. For the next 5 days the focus is on metalwork.

Love me some good metal... ;)

Deal 6: Reproduction WPC Stainless Steel Side Rails
http://infinityamusements.com/product/inf-ssr/

Williams / Bally Style stainless steel side rails. Price is for the pair.
0.9mm thick S/S304 2B natural finish

Industrial Quality double-sided tape included.

Pre-order Price: $35 - Save over 40%
ETA: 5th March
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:26:50 AM by soundasleep »

Offline soundasleep

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 01:55:56 AM »
Deal 7: Reproduction WPC Style Backbox Hinges
http://infinityamusements.com/product/psp-bsd-35/

Normally $49 - SAVE 30% - $35 for the pair

ETA 5th March