Author Topic: Tron legacy  (Read 300 times)

Offline dendoc

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
Tron legacy
« on: April 06, 2014, 02:02:22 PM »
I'm looking for a tron, pro or LE. Anyone ready for a change?

Offline skywalker

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Tron legacy
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
luke has one sited in Newcastle and he is always flipping them, hit him up as it is nice. If you need a number give him a call.

the ebay one is a forum member here that visits randomly that was hunting down a LE for a long time that had a Hulk early days that sold a huge loss. If you need a email let me know as can help with that as well - offer cash to drop the price as ebay and paypal take a fair cut - $350-$400 of that.

Then get Wally to do a delivery for you to your door.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 03:37:44 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline dendoc

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 06:11:26 PM »
Thanks Jady. If you could give him my email address it would be appreciated. I'll try and look at the eBay one too. Happy with whoever offers it to me first! There is a gap where Amy used to be....

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 06:28:00 PM »
The one on ebay is selling for a record high price for a 2nd hand machine, but finding a low usage Home Use Only isn't easy I guess.

Its worth it if u really want one and have the spare coin. If its a keeper, whats an extra grand or so amongst friends.lol  ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline dendoc

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 06:45:13 PM »
Yep, premium price, but grabbed it anyway! Looks like a good machine. If the seller contact me here, may be able to avoid some fees;)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 06:53:44 PM »
John. I knew you would grab it. You have great taste yet again.

See ya soon when ya send me that email about getting back from your trip, u lucky bugger. Hello to the wife n kids.

Also, what was the secret to getting your lovely wife to allow you to get over a dozen pinnys so quick.
If we can bottle that recipe, we will be billionaires.lol

Well done on a great purchase. TRON is great and has sooo many great mods available which I know u will grab n add ^^^

(keep room for a Mustang pinny)  I might have to buy that Twilight Zone off you.lol  Room for another new Stern or JJP.

What are you doing re JJP's Hobbitt pinny. I am dying to see the house renovations u must have done.

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 07:32:37 PM »
Yep, premium price, but grabbed it anyway! Looks like a good machine. If the seller contact me here, may be able to avoid some fees;)

Well done mate, Great game.

Interested to hear your thoughts on it.

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 07:35:03 PM »
Has the seller been in touch?  I know him and can get in touch to let him know to contact you if you like. 
Addicted to pins.

Offline dendoc

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 10:59:51 PM »
Has the seller been in touch?  I know him and can get in touch to let him know to contact you if you like. 
Paid for it this morning; thanks. Have to wait a couple of weeks till I'm back from overseas now to organize delivery. How chronic- grabbed it off eBay on the mobile whilst waiting to board the plane. Bad timing, but got what I wanted.
No secret formula Cavey- lucky she's just tolerant and or given up any hope of me being sensible. Have to flip machines though when I get a new one so anyone need a BSD? Will advertise it soon.
Got the order in on the Hobitt, but no need to hurry there I don't think.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 04:50:23 PM »
well done buddy.

I like ya style, buying pinnies whilst waiting for a 747 to fly overseas. (don't catch Malaysian aircraft please !)

Good to know Australias best surgeon is going on a well deserved rest with the family.

See ya when u get back. Look after those million dollar hands.lol   Plenty of pinball to play yet.lol