Author Topic: Zaccaria neon  (Read 224 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Zaccaria neon
« on: June 02, 2014, 09:34:55 PM »
Many of you probably seen my ad on Ebay for new Zaccaria neons.. I have a request for a new neon to go on TIME MACHINE, im told its a tri colour tube. Looking on IPDB I think it is Green on LHS.. Off white  Zac colour) in centre and Blue on RHS... can anyone confirm this for me at all??

Cheers  Gav

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
Re: Zaccaria neon
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 03:23:24 PM »
I can confirm try colour for sure and Devil Riders is also tri colour.  But don't have machine anymore.  Contact Peter the guy you sold the transformer to that you sent to me he has these games and can send you pics.  PM me if you don't have his number.
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Zaccaria neon
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 06:09:10 PM »
I can confirm try colour for sure and Devil Riders is also tri colour.  But don't have machine anymore.  Contact Peter the guy you sold the transformer to that you sent to me he has these games and can send you pics.  PM me if you don't have his number.

Thanks mate.. all good and have the info now..but.. as usual, the guy who wanted it went deathly silent as soon as I had the information I needed. Never mind though, I now have all the details I need for Zac games.. SWE1..CV and Strange Science is yet to be confirmed.
If you can think of any other games that used neon.. let me know and ill hunt down a unit so I can make them if ever requested