Author Topic: PINHEADZ PODcast EP8! With SKIT-B Head Designer Kevin Kulek!  (Read 3750 times)

Offline Toads

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Shepparton Vic
An update to the podcast, where Melbourne pinball clubs were discussed...

Western Wizards
Western Lizards is now kicking off with its first event on Wednesday 20 August.

Have a look at their great graphic here.

That's one badass flyer Brunswick Brawler!!!

BEAUTIFUL ART  ^^^ Thanks for taking a listen.

That flyer has paragon written all over it....looks great

Offline carbonROD

• Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
    • PINHEADZ PINBALL PODcast
Rod,

Yeah it was ok when he hit the drivers corner of my prime mover and spun around. My camera recorded the whole event so I am not blameworthy etc although he thought he was in the right.

At least this week off gives me time to work on my new theatre room I'm building although I'm not a fan of painting.

Thanks

Craig

I've often wondered about the value of those dash cams...I think you've just answered my questions right there!

BTW Painting is always a pain, but I imagine a theatre room would be FREIKN AWESOME!!! I don't know what the emoticon for jealous is...so I'll just say JEALOUS!  ^^^

So I'm listening to the Podcast at "work" yesterday and the phone rings. A guy from Queensland wants a High End Restoration done, and he had heard of me through an earlier Podcast and found Aussie Pinball and my website. Then today, a customer turned up and bought an EATPM backglass - again, he found APR through the Pinheadz Podcast ! Look like I might have to slip you guys a lazy $50 from time to time  #@#

Almost encroaching 3 hours - amazing effort guys. Keep up the good work  ^^^

Being "old school" I'm really enjoying the banter between you guys as machines swap in and out of your collections. Especially the wedgeheads !

HAHA...that's really cool to hear Nino!

No need for the $50 mate - knowing that people are listening is reward enough!

I thought of you as we were approaching the 3 HOUR mark this episode too! I think you're request will be realised one of these days...

LIKE the Pinheadz PODcast on FACEBOOK or listen at iTUNES & STITCHER now!

Offline Brunswick Brawler

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Australia
The Western Wizards flyer was done by John Crabtree, who is setting up the Western Wizards team.  John came third at the Pinball HQ Marathon at Coogee Diggers on 9 August.

He has his own signs and designs business, called SeaTree.

Offline Toads

• Forum Posts:
  • Shepparton Vic
The Western Wizards flyer was done by John Crabtree, who is setting up the Western Wizards team.  John came third at the Pinball HQ Marathon at Coogee Diggers on 9 August.

He has his own signs and designs business, called SeaTree.

I played against him in a comp at the peacock inn a few moths ago.
He's a top bloke.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
John's a great bloke and was clubhouse leader by heaps after the qualifiers and guess who got him in the semi's.......yep me.......shit bricks.......you betcha. I scored 1m first ball acdc and hit 5m after two. Come third ball, john's got I think 48m to my 5m. I was resigned to the fact that I'm done and have succumbed to the favourite of the night. So thought I'd better enjoy the last ball but shit myself all the way through until I heard the roar of the crowd when my bonus took me past him and the win. Now that's why pinball is fantastic. A little thing like that made my week and will bring me back next month.

BTW John took the defeat graciously and looked a little relieved as it might have been a little embarrassing for him to win the first comp he had started.  

But I think we both will be keen to win next month  ^^^
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:20:31 PM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium