Author Topic: PINHEADZ PODcast EP8! With SKIT-B Head Designer Kevin Kulek!  (Read 3745 times)

Offline carbonROD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
    • PINHEADZ PINBALL PODcast
PINHEADZ PODcast EP8! With SKIT-B Head Designer Kevin Kulek!
« on: August 13, 2014, 08:09:16 PM »
G'day guys...just letting you know we've posted a NEW episode of the PODcast.

If you've been following any of boutique manufacturer SKIT-B's projects hopefully you enjoy this one.

SKIT B Head Designer – Kevin Kulek gives an in depth interview on the announcement of the company’s new game EXPERTS OF DANGEROUS and the unique licensing deal done with the stars of MYTHBUSTERS.

Kevin also reveals mode details of SKIT B’s FUNHOUSE 2.0 project, including the quest to track down the actor who provided the original voice of the game’s iconic star - Rudy!

PLUS Kevin describes what stage of production SKIT B’s PREDATOR pin is at, while standing amongst the games currently being built.

We ask the question, “can an alternate translite increase a game’s earnings”…and an Aussie operator gives us the answer by letting us look in the coin box.

While history’s greatest pins are getting converted into virtual games, White Castle Pinball announce they are doing the reverse. Legendary PC pinball simulation TIME SHOCK is about to enter the world of real pinball.

How close is pinball designing great Barry Oursler to making a comeback with the new title PINBALL GREMLINS?

And after Australian Federal Police & the bomb squad got called out to a pinball machine, Pintech Stevie’s SUPER TIP of the episode has never been more important!

LISTEN at http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp008-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep8-experts-of-dangerous-v-revenge-of-the-zombie-crash-test-dummies/

Thanks again for everyone's support & hope you get a chance to take a listen.
Cheers Rod

LIKE the Pinheadz PODcast on FACEBOOK or listen at iTUNES & STITCHER now!

Offline femto

• Forum Posts:
  • Toowoomba, Qld
  • Go ahead....push my buttons!
Great news. I have started listening and am a half hour in (whilst driving between jobs today) and it is the usual fantastic standard. Keep it up guys!

Offline carbonROD

• Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
Great news. I have started listening and am a half hour in (whilst driving between jobs today) and it is the usual fantastic standard. Keep it up guys!

Thanks Femto...really appreciate you listening mate!

Offline McKie1

• Forum Posts:
Damn fine effort again boys. Rod - the Abel Tasman hasn't berthed here for nearly a decade. Lol. They now have a couple of 'spirit of tasmanias' crossing the stretch :) keep up the brilliant work and the glw and I will say hello in person in Nov.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
The best podcast to date. Loved it. Thanks
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Great stuff yet again.

One small point - Rob is from Townsville (Alligator Creek to be more precise) and NOT from Magnetic Island as was mentioned a few times in the podcast.

The "possum pins" (Robs words) he found were in fact from Magnetic Island and Rob travelled there to retrieve them.

A small point but I'm looking for my 15 minutes .... %.%
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline carbonROD

• Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
Damn fine effort again boys. Rod - the Abel Tasman hasn't berthed here for nearly a decade. Lol. They now have a couple of 'spirit of tasmanias' crossing the stretch :) keep up the brilliant work and the glw and I will say hello in person in Nov.

HAHA! I know I'm old school...but I've clearly missed the boat in more ways than one.  %$%

Looking forward to November!  ^^^

The best podcast to date. Loved it. Thanks

Can't ask for a better review than that! Thanks Pinball God...we really appreciate it!

Offline robm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Townsville
HA - good on you Mike, keeping Rod on the ball - he should know as he was here a few years ago!!

Haven't listened to this episode yet, but hope to driving to and from work this week

Offline Brunswick Brawler

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Australia
An update to the podcast, where Melbourne pinball clubs were discussed...

Bayside Pinball Club (aka MetalThrashingMad)

First meet:
  Thursday 28th August.
  Mentone Hotel, Beach Road Mentone – MAP
  Starts 6:00PM.
  Entry to comp $10.00

Machines:
  Theatre of Magic and
  Lord of the Rings.

Enquires:
  Baysidepinballclub@hotmail.com

Western Wizards
Western Lizards is now kicking off with its first event on Wednesday 20 August.

Machines:
  AC/DC Luci and
  X-Men Wolverine LE

Enquires:
  johnny@ackadacka.com f

Have a look at their great graphic here.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:55:20 PM by Brunswick Brawler »

Offline Wiked

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
Such another great episode Rod while I was listening to it a dope in a crewman ute hit me on a large roundabout while to trying to race and get in front of me. I cannot believe some people cannot see a large B Double on the roundabout and wait there turn and that we need a little more room than cars.

The podcast kept me entertained and calm otherwise I may have done something I may have regretted a little after.

Anyway I have a week off while the prime mover is being fixed so thanks ROD!  I need sometime off...lol

Also Mike, Alligator Creek is a good area and yes a little south of Townsville. I fill up at the Caltex there when doing the Cairns run.

Can't wait for Episode 9.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:06:07 PM by Wiked »

Offline carbonROD

• Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
Great stuff yet again.

One small point - Rob is from Townsville (Alligator Creek to be more precise) and NOT from Magnetic Island as was mentioned a few times in the podcast.

The "possum pins" (Robs words) he found were in fact from Magnetic Island and Rob travelled there to retrieve them.

A small point but I'm looking for my 15 minutes .... %.%

HAHA...you're welcome to more than 15 minutes any PODcast you like Mike!  ^^^

BTW, you still haven't told us which possum pins made the treck up to Cairns?

HA - good on you Mike, keeping Rod on the ball - he should know as he was here a few years ago!!

Haven't listened to this episode yet, but hope to driving to and from work this week

And I'm hoping to get back up there before the year's out too Rob  %$%

Offline carbonROD

• Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
An update to the podcast, where Melbourne pinball clubs were discussed...

Western Wizards
Western Lizards is now kicking off with its first event on Wednesday 20 August.

Have a look at their great graphic here.

That's one badass flyer Brunswick Brawler!!!

BEAUTIFUL ART  ^^^ Thanks for taking a listen.

Offline carbonROD

• Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
Such another great episode Rod while I was listening to it a dope in a crewman ute hit me on a large roundabout while to trying to race and get in front of me. I cannot believe some people cannot see a large B Double on the roundabout and wait there turn and that we need a little more room than cars.

The podcast kept me entertained and calm otherwise I may have done something I may have regretted a little after.

Anyway I have a week off while the prime mover is being fixed so thanks ROD!  I need sometime off...lol

Also Mike, Alligator Creek is a good area and yes a little south of Townsville. I fill up at the Caltex there when doing the Cairns run.

Can't wait for Episode 9.

HOLY GUACAMOLE Wiked!!!  :wtf:

Glad you're OK man...funny we were prattling on about pinball on your radio with all that madness going down around you!

Offline Wiked

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
Rod,

Yeah it was ok when he hit the drivers corner of my prime mover and spun around. My camera recorded the whole event so I am not blameworthy etc although he thought he was in the right.

At least this week off gives me time to work on my new theatre room I'm building although I'm not a fan of painting.

Thanks

Craig

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
So I'm listening to the Podcast at "work" yesterday and the phone rings. A guy from Queensland wants a High End Restoration done, and he had heard of me through an earlier Podcast and found Aussie Pinball and my website. Then today, a customer turned up and bought an EATPM backglass - again, he found APR through the Pinheadz Podcast ! Look like I might have to slip you guys a lazy $50 from time to time  #@#

Almost encroaching 3 hours - amazing effort guys. Keep up the good work  ^^^

Being "old school" I'm really enjoying the banter between you guys as machines swap in and out of your collections. Especially the wedgeheads !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia