Author Topic: Beginners guide to Computer Logic...  (Read 19043 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Beginners guide to Computer Logic...
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 11:34:44 AM »
I have TE issues 10,11,12,13,14 & 15 - 15 I think was the last, after that Colin Mitchell produced specific books such as "FM Bugs", "Mini Frequency Counter" and "Security Devices" etc.

If you want any of those issues Marty let me know (some I have doubles of for some reason?).

ooooh, i was just reading up on the TEC-1 article just last week, i found the colour-covered "TE" issue that features how to build & program the TEC-1 kit, i was toying with building one up for nostalgia's sake...
A guy i was emailing about it, has already sent me the TEC-1 "bios"(for lack of a better word) rom.

What's different about the TEC-1"B"...did you have the mags/articles about any further TEC-1 info?
My TE mag with the TEC-1 feature is issue #10, not sure how much further TE went with it.

MM.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 11:25:10 PM »
I have TE issues 10,11,12,13,14 & 15 - 15 I think was the last, after that Colin Mitchell produced specific books such as "FM Bugs", "Mini Frequency Counter" and "Security Devices" etc.

If you want any of those issues Marty let me know (some I have doubles of for some reason?).

ooooh, i was just reading up on the TEC-1 article just last week, i found the colour-covered "TE" issue that features how to build & program the TEC-1 kit, i was toying with building one up for nostalgia's sake...
A guy i was emailing about it, has already sent me the TEC-1 "bios"(for lack of a better word) rom.

What's different about the TEC-1"B"...did you have the mags/articles about any further TEC-1 info?
My TE mag with the TEC-1 feature is issue #10, not sure how much further TE went with it.

MM.

My Dad handed over a bunch of TE's - I will have to check what I have as well but I can't get into the shed at the moment.

Marty Machine

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 11:37:08 PM »
Thanx for the offer mate, but since my old post, i've aquired the entire TE collection from various sources.....

Here's a link to my ongoing "Electronics Magazines" collection project.....
http://www.retro-riders.com/tech/magz/

MM.

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 07:03:59 AM »
WOW - that is a serious collection!!!!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2010, 08:00:47 AM »
Thanx for the offer mate, but since my old post, i've aquired the entire TE collection from various sources.....

Here's a link to my ongoing "Electronics Magazines" collection project.....
http://www.retro-riders.com/tech/magz/

MM.

Excellent! I have been collecting magazines from the VZ era to complement my VZ collection; it is not quite complete so I may eventually bother you for some scans!

Marty Machine

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2010, 10:06:33 AM »
No probs at all....

The site is being re-done as we type, as i've expanded the mags into their own areas, with covers and indexes of contents etc...

Enjoy!
MM.

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2013, 07:12:41 AM »
Could we please get those pictures back up pertaining to the first post if possible.
They are no longer showing up.