Author Topic: PINHEADZ PODcast ep11! Just in time for Xmas road trips!  (Read 1851 times)

Offline carbonROD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
    • PINHEADZ PINBALL PODcast
PINHEADZ PODcast ep11! Just in time for Xmas road trips!
« on: December 22, 2014, 04:04:40 PM »
G'day guys, just in time for the road trippers...we've posted EPISODE 11 of the PODcast!

iTunes are dragging their heels leading into Christmas so I'd suggest grabbing it from pinheadz.com.au for the minute.

http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep11-2014-australian-pinball-expo-special/?preview=true&preview_id=71&preview_nonce=5bc66c3b80

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your support of our show this year & have a top Xmas!
Cheers - Rod  ^^^

Episode 11 of the Pinheadz PODcast takes you on a virtual tour of the 2014 Australian Pinball EXPO in Sydney! Rod, Gaz & Pintech Stevie meet pinheadz from around the world, bump into famous Aussie pinball personalities & actually stop to play some pinball.

From some of the rarest games on the planet to some of the most popular, the closest you’ll come to experiencing the largest collection of pinball machines made available to the public in the Southern Hemisphere is this episode!

ALSO following a drama filled month for the boutique pinball manufacturers we’ll check in for a status report on everyone’s pre-orders.

What’s the likelihood of STERN switching to color displays in 2015? Gary Stern provides the answer.

We’ll reveal the super rare DATA EAST pin that’s currently on the market for $50,000!

And following the ‘objectification of women’ controversy surrounding STERN Pinball’s announcement that they’ll be manufacturing the “Whoa Nellie – Big Juicy Melons” machine in 2015…we hear from the game’s artist!

So join broadcaster Rod Cuddihy, international pinball hunter Gary Christiansen & professional pinball technician Steve Hyde for Americana from Down Under, in episode 11 of The Pinheadz Pinball PODcast!

LIKE the Pinheadz PODcast on FACEBOOK or listen at iTUNES & STITCHER now!

Offline carbonROD

• Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
    • PINHEADZ PINBALL PODcast
Just a heads up that PART 2 of EPISODE 11 is up now at iTunes, Stitcher & pinheadz.com.au  ^^^

And BIG thanks to everyone at AUSSIEPINBALL for supporting our little show in 2014!
Cheers - Rod
LIKE the Pinheadz PODcast on FACEBOOK or listen at iTUNES & STITCHER now!

Offline solar value

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Good to see another episode (13) of Pinheadz out today, was starting to worry that the Predator failure had killed the podcast. Can't wait to listen!

Offline Wiked

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
It was another good episode by Rod and the boys. Happy to see it back.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Enjoyed Episode 13 and will listen again. It had everything - the highs and lows of pinball. I was moved by the tribute to Greg, and I will ensure the family are made aware of it. Best Podcast so far - keep up the good work !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: PINHEADZ PODcast ep13!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 06:38:16 PM »
Another great episode and like Nino said a really nice tribute to Greg, look forward to the next episode.

Also just wanted to say a big thank you for the unexpected promotion of the Snackbar Mod (Episode 13). Thanks so much, I really appreciate the enthusiasm and unexpected promotion and thanks Gaz for the purchase of the mod.  ^^^

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:46:25 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Ant

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
Great episode guys....   And I was the lucky one that got rods CV  *%* && $#$  Right place at the right time..
Looking for The Simpsons Pinball Party and Dungeons and Dragons.

Offline Wiked

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
Yes great episode and I get mentioned on there again. Thanks Rod. Nice one.