Author Topic: OT.. Anyone know about classic car compliance in QLD???  (Read 5200 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Seat belt?????  Phhhh  overrated mate every second Volvo last or land cruiser in Victoria has club reg if it has survived since the day of no seat belts it deserves to be on the road with out any.

But that's just me the fun police ruin everything lol

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Any updates on this topic Gav?. Did you end up purchasing your classic car?
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Nah... Thought about it quite a bit but nowhere really to put a convertible. Would have had to hire storage and then its just a weekend indulgence that continually burns a hole in my pocket

Offline guyricho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
just a weekend indulgence that continually burns a hole in my pocket

Every one has this thought once in a while, then you need to slap your self in the face to wake your self up  @.@
Because cool cars are the best way to burn your money, and that isn't a bad thing

So im that little devil guy that is sitting on your shoulder telling you  !*!

"There is nothing better than owning a cool car, Its boring driving around in a car that no one respects" *%*

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:

Every one has this thought once in a while, then you need to slap your self in the face to wake your self up  @.@
Because cool cars are the best way to burn your money, and that isn't a bad thing

"There is nothing better than owning a cool car, Its boring driving around in a car that no one respects" *%*

Ha Ha!! Noone respects Triumph Heralds!! Not in Australia anyway.. cheaper here than in UK

Offline guyricho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:

Ha Ha!! Noone respects Triumph Heralds!! Not in Australia anyway.. cheaper here than in UK

Classics are classics, if they look in Great condition you will have a winner and people will stop you and ask about it.

Dont think with the smart part of your brain because the smart part of the brain has a built in fun police app
Buy the damn thing if its what you want  !*!