Author Topic: Siting Gumball Machine :/  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Lachy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia
    • LPrint Decal Printing
Siting Gumball Machine :/
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:01:54 PM »
I seen a 300 dollar coin mech Gumball machine for sale on eBay, and wondered would it be worth siting a Gumball machine? Has anyone got experience with this stuff?
http://lprint.weebly.com/ I can print decals, email me if you are interested.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Siting Gumball Machine :/
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 08:04:04 PM »
No experience but bought a drink machine, the mech dollar type for $500; a mech snack machine for $100, sited it at my work of 15 staff plus trade counter customers an was pulling $150-200 a week. Was covenient to fill as I worked there.

Even better earnings when one of my staff was on ice or something and downed chocs and coke by the bucket load.

If you find a good site people always buy junk food. Paid for my machines within a couple of months and then pure profit for 5 years. Sold both machines on gumtree for about $1100 total.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Lachy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia
    • LPrint Decal Printing
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 11:27:16 PM »
No experience but bought a drink machine, the mech dollar type for $500; a mech snack machine for $100, sited it at my work of 15 staff plus trade counter customers an was pulling $150-200 a week. Was covenient to fill as I worked there.

Even better earnings when one of my staff was on ice or something and downed chocs and coke by the bucket load.

If you find a good site people always buy junk food. Paid for my machines within a couple of months and then pure profit for 5 years. Sold both machines on gumtree for about $1100 total.

Nice! I'm considering trying too get into abit of candy vending, It seems good as it is all mechanical, and hopefully low maintenance. All of the like triple head machines are cheap as chips.
http://lprint.weebly.com/ I can print decals, email me if you are interested.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 08:54:20 AM »
Drink machine first preference because cans dont really expire like snacks so less chance of wastage. Secret I think is buy stock at good prices and dont be greedy with markups
Still loving my Metallica Premium