Author Topic: APR - Authorized Vic Distributor of Homepin Hankin Tables  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
APR - Authorized Vic Distributor of Homepin Hankin Tables
« on: February 06, 2015, 08:19:44 PM »
Australian Pinball Restorations is proud to announce that it is the Victorian authorized reseller for Homepin Hankin reproduction tables.

The first tables have arrived at APR. There is a demonstration table in the showroom already. For details on the build, direct from Mike himself - here's the thread and some light reading ;

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=12185.0

APR is known for JUST pinball, but we have been supportive of Hompin's products, using many of them in pinball repairs and restoration in the past. The Hankin Reproduction is the "best of breed", and that's the ONLY product standard (of any product) that we will distribute or endorse. I've given it a good hour of playtime, and it is by far, the best made table I've ever seen.

Please drop in and have a look.

The packaging is incredibly well thought out. They are clearly labelled with the unique table number on the box.

I love the goodie bag - certificate of authenticity with the table number. Homepin tokens for the configurable coin slot. Well designed.

Build quality is what you would expect from Homepin. Really impressive table. "Hankin" logo and a discrete "Homepin" logo on the glass. Small things make a huge difference - The metal corners have rubber inbetween the glass and metal corner and also felt inbetween the top of the glass and the top of the metal corner. Fully adjustable legs.

I'm VERY impressed with the quality of this table.

RRP is $1999 including stools

APR Introductory Price is $1850 including stools.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
oooh my!! Kicking a few goals Mr Nino!!!

So now when I send stuff down and label it you truly are " Zambello's Amazing Amusements" ?

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Congrats by the way... nice feather to add to any cap

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
oooh my!! Kicking a few goals Mr Nino!!!

So now when I send stuff down and label it you truly are " Zambello's Amazing Amusements" ?

Yes mate - send out that 85 year old contractor without a lift tray so I can load the 100kg Rally game on my own again..

Offline skywalker

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Damn nice,

If i drop in to have a look, I'll never leave  ^^^

Offline solar value

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Great, next time I'm in the area I'll drop in and have a look!

Offline dealers choice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
Congratulations Nino on being the Victorian distributor. As you stated to me in one of my first posts  (its good to have a mix) of arcade amongst the pins  ^^^ best of luck mate.
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline RatBag

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth
I'm sure that will make Dominic very happy ^^^

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Great news!

Well done to all involved.

So will this mean you will be the Vic distributor for say the next big Homepin release?  #@#

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Hey, well done Nino and well done Mike.
Two of the most passionate and professional people in the arcade n pinball industry.

Glad to see you selling this game at a great price.
Advertise them on ebay cause a lot of people over 40 remember these as kids and they bring back great memories. This is a game the entire family can enjoy.

I am hoping in a year or two you also become a Stern Dealer. The products will meet your quality standards by then and you will have the best arcade business in the entire of Australia. Never say never. Well done to you and Miike. You have a very cool business Nino. A lot of us are envious but reckon the right man for the job is building something very special.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Hey, well done Nino and well done Mike.
Two of the most passionate and professional people in the arcade n pinball industry.

Glad to see you selling this game at a great price.
Advertise them on ebay cause a lot of people over 40 remember these as kids and they bring back great memories. This is a game the entire family can enjoy.

I am hoping in a year or two you also become a Stern Dealer. The products will meet your quality standards by then and you will have the best arcade business in the entire of Australia. Never say never. Well done to you and Miike. You have a very cool business Nino. A lot of us are envious but reckon the right man for the job is building something very special.

We think the price is right as an introductory AP promotion. There are some poor copies selling for more - which is kinda strange. But we stand by this product. I gave it a thrashing today and had a couple of customers test it out for themselves. So the first few will be on their way out the door next week by the sounds of things.

Thanks for the kinds words, Brett. Also thanks for all the other comments. I'm not sure about eBay sales - Not a fan at all !

Great news!

Well done to all involved.

So will this mean you will be the Vic distributor for say the next big Homepin release?  #@#

Mike and I are in discussions. The tables is a good segue into the pinballs. If quality is any indication - it would be a no brainer as far as APR is concerned.

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Awesome news congrats to all :) those tables look superb.