Author Topic: looking for a free play pinballs melbourne to goldcoast  (Read 4187 times)

Offline nunnchucker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
looking for a free play pinballs melbourne to goldcoast
« on: March 09, 2015, 07:14:13 PM »
hi everyone,
I will  be driving from Melbourne to the Goldcoast in 3 weeks and i have used the sited pinball forum to map out some stops for some games i would really like to play but what I am really looking for is a place i can pay x amount and play on free play.

On the way to the Goldcoast I will be following the coast pretty closely and on the return drive be coming a little in land but happy to stop off at a place a little bit out of my way,

If you could point me towards such an establishment that would be greatly appreciated

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
Doesn't exist unfortunately. Mate your best state which machines you are interested in playing and maybe a member can invite you over for a play on theirs.

Either that or just chuck the dollars into the machines onsite and if your decent enough, $10 and a match or reply and you should be satisfied if your game play is decent.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Just make sure you visit TimeZone at Surfers Paradise and u can pay $20 and play all the latest and greatest pinballs on the planet.
I did a thread recently on TimeZone Surfers and included a whack of photos.
Search TimeZone Surfers Paradise to find the thread and see all the very cool pinnies.

If you are on the Gold Coast you are welcome to call past and play some of my machines.
Ask around about other collectors on the Gold Coast because there are lots of collectors up here with very cool collections. Hope it helps.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline guyricho

• Forum Posts:
Just make sure you visit TimeZone at Surfers Paradise and u can pay $20 and play all the latest and greatest pinballs on the planet.

+1
I love our local Time zone here at the Goldy
Nothing else like it in Queensland

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Just Pinball deal at Timezone:
$10 for 10 games
$20 for 30 games
Good value!

All in tournament mode at the moment so no Free Games or Extra Balls

Offline pinballsales

• Forum Posts:
TimeZone and Surfers Paradise! You can never go wrong with $20 and you can get your hands on the latest and most awesome pinball machines there.