Author Topic: GRrrrrrr F***in Paypal!!!!  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
GRrrrrrr F***in Paypal!!!!
« on: March 19, 2015, 11:00:15 PM »
Bought something the other day and will be picking up in person paying cash.
Bought something today and PP combined the 2 payments as 1... before I knew it, I had clicked PAY NOW.
Rang PP straight away to reverse the transaction and apparently, once seller has the money its impossible..

Seller doesn't have the money I say.. its held by PP until they transfer to their account and you take out fees... blah blah bloody blah for an eternity.

After an argument, the supervisor loses it and comes clean..

" well we are not going to reverse it because we wont.. simple as that".

All within 5 minutes of clicking PAY NOW... it took 4 of those to get through the automated voice crap and speak to someone but hey! As soon as you receive the confirmation email.. its game over!.. BTW - this came through as I was pressing the numbers of my choice to get to talk to someone.

What gives?? A credit card transaction can be reversed.. a cheque also.. a bank transfer... but not PP... weve got your money as a number only right now and we are keeping it.. welcome to our  faceless brick wall system.

Pricks..

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: GRrrrrrr F***in Paypal!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 11:16:00 PM »
That's how big companies get rich mate that's why I'll always be poor because I'm not a complete asshole

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 11:17:06 PM »
So you clicked pay now? And it's there fault? Am I understanding this correctly? I like PP because it's so quick and easy it's an instant payment system that's how I understand it :) yeah I pay a fee but it's so dam easy :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 11:22:40 PM by GORGAR 1 »

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 11:21:36 PM »
So you clicked pay now? And it's there fault? Am I understanding this correctly? I like PP because it's so quick and easy yeah I pay a fee but it's so dam easy :)

No - my fault not THEIRS but other item was off screen at the bottom so I didn't see it and didnt realise that the 2 were being combined.
Funds haven't left my account.. funds aren't in sellers account.. its held by PP.. no reason not to be able to reverse other than being a c**t

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
GRrrrrrr F***in Paypal!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 11:28:27 PM »
So you clicked pay now? And it's there fault? Am I understanding this correctly? I like PP because it's so quick and easy yeah I pay a fee but it's so dam easy :)

No - my fault not THEIRS but other item was off screen at the bottom so I didn't see it and didnt realise that the 2 were being combined.
Funds haven't left my account.. funds aren't in sellers account.. its held by PP.. no reason not to be able to reverse other than being a c**t

Ok I understand now :) my PP account is linked to my CC so it's instant-if it's linked to bank account it's pending like a cheque! Could we reverse cheques in the old days I can't remember :)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 02:20:04 PM »
One comment and it gets fixed 90% of the time, PayPus HATES them and caves most times:

FSO
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals