Author Topic: For Star Trek fans - Pinball & TV/Movies  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
For Star Trek fans - Pinball & TV/Movies
« on: April 14, 2015, 11:06:34 AM »
For Star Trek Fans

I was wondering if any other members are Star Trek Voyager fans ? I enjoy watching the DVD box set Seasons 1 to 7.

I am a huge Voyager fan and am a Star Trek fan of everything Star Trek.  I Like the technology thinking in these shows.

I have the
Star Trek 25th Anniversary Pinball
Star Trek Next Generation Pinball
Stern Star Trek Pro - recent release

BUT I have always wished Someone had of produced a Star Trek Voyager Pinball since Voyager was my favourite Star Trek series.

Do we have any Star Trek Voyager fans on here ?

Anyone else wish a Star Trek Voyager pinball had of been made ?

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline McKie1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: For Star Trek fans - Pinball & TV/Movies
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 01:12:32 PM »
7 of 9 ;)

Offline Wiked

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 07:11:35 PM »
I have all the box sets etc and I like Voyager a fair bit too. Only have STTNG and STLE so your ahead of me.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 10:04:35 PM »
I have all the box sets etc and I like Voyager a fair bit too. Only have STTNG and STLE so your ahead of me.

I added a photo below for Star Trek fans.
Your ST LE is awesome.
Forgot to mention, I also imported the Star Trek Voyager Deluxe Arcade Cabinet.
Very cool and fun.

Yes, 7 of 9 is a very beautiful woman.
That long blonde hair is stunning. Not to mention her curves.

Picture of my Voyager game below. I did a wikipedia page for it years ago and added all the info and pics the site never had.

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »
ST Voyager, blaug

I’d rather a DS9 machine

Magnets under the playfield , wormhole distortions
Chief O’Brian mode, you must keep making shots otherwise targets stop working
Garak mode, the flipper buttons keep changing which flipper they activate
Section 31 mode, displays goes dark, controlled lamps off, only basic sounds are emitted, you don’t know your score until the mode has ended
Quark mode, your score goes up and your opponents score goes down
Cardasian mode, electric shocks through the flipper buttons

Offline McKie1

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 06:37:54 PM »
Pete do u do pre-orders?

Wife and I are both big fans.

We love our STLE too

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 09:31:01 PM »
Cool photo McKie and great pin idea PBPete.
Watching Voyager tonight for a bit of fun. Bachelors choice. Lol   A photo below screenshot TV

I might start taking a few photos of my Star Trek Collectables collection but it's about 80 very large boxes worth of everything and anything. Maybe I could just take some random photos of some of the stuff.
Large spaceships to porcelain collector plates to Star Trek figures. It goes on forever covering every Star Trek franchise. Would be well over 150 k worth of stuff but it was a life long passion and I will just keep it forever cause I enjoy looking at it and getting stuff out.

Whenever I look at the stuff I collected, it's not the money or the stuff I have which gives me the most enjoyment, it's being proud that I killed myself working to get the stuff. You don't care about the money anymore, you just care about the fact to have something to show for 30 years of hard work.
I am sure a lot of people can relate to that.

My x wife used to try to embarrass me and say Brett plays with Star Trek Barbies ! Lol
My response was "Resistence is Futile".

The blank response was priceless.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 09:36:01 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline andypinboy

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 12:22:12 AM »
Sheriff Cavey - I worry about you home every night watching a dvd & posting tv shots. Honestly it's a worry. Why not do something constructive - buy yourself another pin, post a vid of you playing a pin, buy a project machine, go for a walk, treat yourself to a week of game fishing up north, test drive a Porsche.... heaps of good stuff to do, & if you are flush with star trek assets even better - go have a blast mate.
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 03:16:57 AM »
That's nice.  &^&

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 05:18:43 AM »
To Caveys evil ex
There are actually Ken and Barbie original series dolls
They are quite valuable

Offline andypinboy

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 11:49:51 AM »
That's nice.  &^&

Was solid advice CoT, sounds like tough times with the ex & stuff - getting out & doing some fun stuff can really help. Recognise everyone's different of course. Why not post a vid of your gameplay on a pin?
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 11:35:08 PM »
For those who are interested in Star Trek and all things Star Trek, the beautiful actress Kate Mulgrew who played Captain and Admiral Ketherine Janeway in the late Next Generation Series and then the entire 7 seasons of Star Trek Voyager, plus did some guest appearances on the Enterprise series, has just released a memoirs book entitled
"Kate Mulgrew" - "Born with a Teeth".

It's a fascinating read so far and I can highly reccommend the book to anyone who likes the actress or the roles she has played.

I just spent my last 3 or 4 weeks of spare time re watching seasons 1 to 7 of Star Trek Voyager since I was laid up with a back injury and a knee injury so it was down time well spent and thoroughly enjoyed.

It game me some ideas I have started working on for pinball games room memorabilia which will be Led backlit and will look awesome up on any wall. I plan on getting stuck in this weekend with the designs I have had in my head for over a month and will share some photos when my first visual designs are up n running.

I have always liked the creative ideas and technology in Star Trek and the inter relationships of the crew n cast fun and enjoyable. Sometimes being a Trekky makes u forget your normal days and it's great to daydream. The Sci Fi and Electronics also runs hand in hand with my business so it's always been something easily relatable.

The book is available at all good book shops and online everywhere.
Kate Mulgrew - Born with Teeth.

Stay tuned for some pictures of some of the items I purchased in Los Angeles from Paramount a Pictures when the show finished. They held auction days and u could buy almost anything from the show from real show props like handheld laser phasers or full size plasma torpedoes and detailed architect drawings of Borg Sets just to name a few.
I have a bit of everything and some very rare stuff.

Alongside the 4 x Star Trek Pinball machines and the Star Trek Deluxe Arcade Cabinet (seen above in photos) I have, it's all fun stuff and hopefully some trekky fans on here might enjoy seeing some of it....

Also, Kate Mulgrew mentions something that the Trek franchise is working on. Perhaps a new Star Trek TV series. About time. It about ten or 12 years overdue and the Star Trek TV franchises always made money.

See what Trekky brilliance someone else can cook up for the hundreds of millions of fans worldwide !

Stay Tuned for some photos this next week or two.

Offline McKie1

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 11:50:36 PM »
Thanks for the update and info.  Was a shame enterprise was cut short.

Tuvok is actually making his own ST movie. Due out this year. Kickstarter I think. Has Chekov in it too. Trailer is floating around on youtube.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015, 12:55:49 AM »
For a show filmed between 1995 and 2002 with 172 episodes at around 44 minutes each, 7 seasons etc, it was way ahead of its time , Star Trek Voyager. A lot better than Next Gen which was filmed with old technology and is just dark looking on playback compared to Voyager.

The next series, Enterprise was visually and technologically outstanding but the relationship between the characters wasn't warm like Voyager. Still a good watch. Box sets of Enterprise are also updated with today's sound and remastering. It's all good if u are a trekky but no big deal unless u share the Star Trek passion. Bit like pinball. You either love it or you don't ! Lol

The box sets I rebought apx 4 years ago had been digitally remastered and various sound and visual effects upgraded.
When u watch the shows, they don't seem like they are a dozen years old and the clarity on a new LG Blu Ray player with the latest LCD LED TV is awesome thru my LG Surround Sound System.
I have the same set ups in my lounge room and bedroom for maximum enjoyment.
Definately entertaining.
Beats those stupid so called reality TV shows on today or just plain bad comedy shows.
At least with Sci Fi a lot of the thinking is years ahead and not predictable.

Stargate Atlantis was also edgy and would have made a great John Borg Stern Pinball.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2015, 03:03:26 AM »
Sorry COT, Kate was not on TNG or Enterprise

she did make an appearance on the last trek movie , video games, and theme park rides