Author Topic: RFM has arrived  (Read 538 times)

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
Re: RFM has arrived
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 10:02:02 AM »
Yeah it can be dark but I think you get used to it if you own one...I dont seem to notice how dark it is now...
Could be a GREAT platform in the future...will be interesting to see what happens with NuCore....maybe added levels and mini games to RFM...
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 04:55:11 AM »

might be in luck Rob  I think i just found some glass
will advise  once  i check it out

mark

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 02:56:04 PM »
That sounds excellent and promising. Hope to hear from you. Hope your trip goes ok
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 03:03:28 PM »
Yeah it can be dark but I think you get used to it if you own one...I dont seem to notice how dark it is now...
Could be a GREAT platform in the future...will be interesting to see what happens with NuCore....maybe added levels and mini games to RFM...

Mate I'd be stoked if the machine could be improved even more. I reckon the theme is great and the platform has so much potential. Another minus I have with the machine which would have been ironed out down the track is those damn boxes thet keep appearing in front of the graphics. Since I updated to v1.5 stuff like the jet bumper progress box, or how many missles you've collected keep popping up. I reckon the programmers would have found a better way to present these had they been given more time.

Lets hope Nucore can maybe bring new titles out in kit form so we can add to our P2000 fetish
Still loving my Metallica Premium