Author Topic: TAG info request email sent to buyers.  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
TAG info request email sent to buyers.
« on: October 13, 2015, 07:56:34 PM »
As most of you would know Karen, my wife, passed away a few short weeks  ago. Apart from the personal grief and the usual things that need to be attended to when finalising anyone's affairs after passing, I have the added complication of doing all of this from China as well as the Homepin factory to keep running. Then there are those who have entrusted me to build and deliver a Thunderbirds pinball machine.

Karen did a fantastic job supporting me and helping to start the Homepin factory. In fact, it would not exist if it were not for her!

Sadly she has now left and Grant and I are very fortunate in having a close family friend on board in James Shore who has kindly taken on a large chunk of Karen's responsibilities.

First let me clarify about emails. I have a very difficult job getting emails out of China - they have some ridiculously restrictive policies here and that is why many, if not all businesses here use Yahoo, Hotmail and similar email addresses which does not look very professional to us in the West! Anything Google is blocked totally INCLUDING Gmail. Sometimes my Homepin.com email works and sometimes it does not - it's impossible to know from day to day so I also use a Yahoo email.

Recently James did an audit of Karen's work and that left a few unanswered questions. He decided to send out an email to all TAG buyers asking them to clarify certain points.

Upon reading the email he sent I guess it could have been mistaken for a scam email by some recipients although many of you have responded, thank you.

To those who have received this email please be assured it is 100% legitimate and DID come from Homepin. You would be assisting James greatly by responding as he asks.

We are all working very hard to get through Karen's passing and move on to bigger and better things ASAP. This is just a small step to cement one part of the TAG project and the Homepin factory is about so much more than just this one project.

Thanks for your understanding,

Mike Kalinowski
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Re: TAG info request email sent to buyers.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 08:02:57 PM »
Information sent

I cannot believe it has only been two years

you have done a lot of work in that time Mike

Offline Wiked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
Re: TAG info request email sent to buyers.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 08:05:20 PM »
Mike,

I actually just sent you a screenshot as the email seemed like a scam for a few reason I highlighted in my email.

I am happy to hear it is real and I have replied to it tonight.

Thanks

Craig
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 08:17:39 PM by Wiked »