Author Topic: Fish tales  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Fish tales
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 10:13:30 PM »
Entry level Fishtales (dealer level) - factory faded cabinet, some wear around the fish but complete with topper - $2900. Ignore the $4500 price tag.
Reconditioned with some colour on the cab an very minimal wear complete with topper - $3500

Cab Art with Next Gen2 artwork done properly and game reconditioned with more than 30 hours "work" - $4500

We sold Greg Berry's restored Fishtales - Next Gen art, Bill Davis restored playfield, new display, NOS trigger / cast assy, new topper dome, new plastics, new legs for over $5000 (can't recall the exact price) - It was an incredible game to play. We have two FT to restore to this level.

Fishtales is one of the most family friendly games you can own.

TFTC - Is a better player, deeper rules and a hell of a lot more fun to play. But not not really a family pin "Lets go chopping" ! These sell for around $3500 if done properly. They are "creeping" up a bit in price  <.>
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 12:48:54 AM »
A close mate of mine has Gregs FT - it us immaculate and plays beautifully.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2016, 02:47:12 AM »
Entry level Fishtales (dealer level) - factory faded cabinet, some wear around the fish but complete with topper - $2900. Ignore the $4500 price tag.
Reconditioned with some colour on the cab an very minimal wear complete with topper - $3500

Cab Art with Next Gen2 artwork done properly and game reconditioned with more than 30 hours "work" - $4500

We sold Greg Berry's restored Fishtales - Next Gen art, Bill Davis restored playfield, new display, NOS trigger / cast assy, new topper dome, new plastics, new legs for over $5000 (can't recall the exact price) - It was an incredible game to play. We have two FT to restore to this level.

TFTC - Is a better player, deeper rules and a hell of a lot more fun to play. But not not really a family pin "Lets go chopping" ! These sell for around $3500 if done properly. They are "creeping" up a bit in price  <.>

Loved this post.

My Tales from the Crypt was actually deliver new to the American embassy in China of all places and ended up in my collection !
A creepy but true story.

Prices are creeping up. Loved the way you added that in Nino. Excellent !
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Ant

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 04:47:45 PM »

Thanks Nino ^^^
I think I might leave fleabay alone and just stick to forum members sales. I might pester you in the not to distant future about some pins  *%*
Looking for The Simpsons Pinball Party and Dungeons and Dragons.

Offline Ant

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 04:52:40 PM »
Fish tales in great condition fully restored to a 8.5 outta ten with new cabinet decals n working topper with all boards serviced by someone like Beaky sells very fast at $4000 and $4500.

It's a game I have & love.
I played a very nice one & fell in love with the games artwork, audio and great playfield shots n toys.
My Borgy designed Tales from the Crypt is also a fun cracker of a game.
So very close you can't split the smile on your face both titles leave. 3750 to 4250 for a really nice Tales is also on the money with the market lapping up quality keepers which are easy to I sell.
Happy Hunting.

I wish I lived near you Cave. I would be over there every weekend testing what games I want to buy.
Looking for The Simpsons Pinball Party and Dungeons and Dragons.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 09:57:36 PM »

Thanks Nino ^^^
I think I might leave fleabay alone and just stick to forum members sales. I might pester you in the not to distant future about some pins  *%*

no worries - pop in anytime.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pinball tragic

• Forum Posts:

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2016, 08:23:47 PM »
Obviously another one of those "rare" white cabinets.  #@#

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2016, 09:14:50 PM »
He must be one of those specialized guys in hostage negotiating because he'd wanna be pretty good to try and get close to that price
Still loving my Metallica Premium