Author Topic: WTB - Gottlieb system 1 power board and driver board working.  (Read 870 times)

Offline Klondike

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Looking for a power board and a driver board for a Gottlieb System 1 if anyone has perfect working ones...you may have replaced all three originals with a Pascal Janin P1 1X4 board and have these spare?

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Hahaha sorry mate I'm no laughing at you more aimed at Gottlieb these boards where far from perfect from the factory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Klondike

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Hahaha sorry mate I'm no laughing at you more aimed at Gottlieb these boards where far from perfect from the factory

Lol...did you mean to say that out loud? I think everyone in the pinball universe is well aware of that.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 10:43:54 PM by Klondike »

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong

Lol...did you mean to say that out loud? I think everyone in the pinball universe is well aware of that.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
I couldn't resist sorry

Offline riverinapinball

• Forum Posts:

I think thats why must gottlieb sys 1s are in good condition as there were "out of order" must of the time.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
The power and driver boards for the Sys1 are very basic.. they are not a hard fix. If the MPU is ok then life should be pretty straight forward

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
The power and driver boards for the Sys1 are very basic.. they are not a hard fix. If the MPU is ok then life should be pretty straight forward
Throw in the "mandatory" ground mods and you've actually got a fairly stable system.