Author Topic: DMD Convert  (Read 2414 times)

Offline OziMoose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast/Sydney
DMD Convert
« on: May 13, 2017, 05:35:58 PM »
Greetings all.
Recently sold 1972 Gottlieb Grand Slam Baseball.(Probably to a member here named Russ) Had it for over 30 years! Originally it was a xmas present from my father when I was a kid in Sydney. My father retired long ago and moved to the Gold Coast. Yes he took the pinny with him!

A few days after selling the Grand Slam we were feeling a bit naked. A new machine had to be found! Many hours of researching what to buy, we found a collector on the Gold Coast who had a few machines for sale. Turned out to be forum member MarkC.

Our only pin as of this post is a DE Rocky & Bullwinkle DMD. I love this machine and feel its very under rated. (Highest score 556 Million) I was attracted by the colourful play field. Another factor was i watched the R&B cartoon as a kid on tv in the 1970s.
So this is post number 2 for me. Only 18 more to go till the buy and sell opens up. Ok heres the shameless wanted ad. Im looking for a 1989 Williams Bad Cats. Prefer East Coast location. I understand the machine was not popular at the time. Only 2500 produced. If you got a Bad Cats in running condition and considering selling it. Hit me up! 

-Warren
The Addams Family hates me!

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Re: DMD Convert
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 08:18:45 PM »
welcome to the forum
seems you like all eras of pinball

Offline OziMoose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast/Sydney
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »
welcome to the forum
seems you like all eras of pinball
Yup all pins are great. I really dig EM artwork. SS & DMD have much more intense faster game play. Never played a full size virtual pin.........yet.
The Addams Family hates me!

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 06:56:31 PM »
R&B is a very enjoyable game, I agree quite underrated. Good luck with your search, not too many Bad Cats come up for sale.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”