Author Topic: Gtb Pop A Card restore  (Read 4910 times)

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Re: Gtb Pop A Card restore
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2017, 10:24:46 PM »
it is not just you, photobucket hascdecided to charge everyone

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2017, 09:28:25 AM »
Ok.. since PHOTOPHUCKIT has decided to be a c # n t (OOPS did i say that out loud!!) and make people pay stupid money for 3rd party hosting  ::)  i'll just have to upload a few pics directly to the forum instead since a few of you are keen to see how this game is progressing!

Playfield is now installed for final play testing, apron and shooter gauge repainted and Pinball Rescue decals applied.
Plastics are yet to be fitted, they will be the last thing to be done.

The game is being delivered and set up by me tomorrow and will be packed up this afternoon, will post some final pics later on today!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 09:42:12 AM by Mr Pinbologist »

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 11:29:51 AM »

There is something really special about restored EM's - they are so old, when they look like this, factory fresh, it is a thing of beauty!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2017, 10:39:20 PM »
The final lot of pics; New Pinball Rescue plastics set installed.

Completed and ready to go!! The game is now packed up in the car ready for its trip home tomorrow morning

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2017, 09:29:10 AM »
Hi All,

Since i've lost all of the other pics because Photophuckit are pricks (i'm not bitter about it am i)  !*!
I thought i'd upload a few of the before pictures for anyone who had not seen how the game looked before the work was done!

The game was delivered back to the owner on Sunday and he's a happy old camper (he's 73 years old).

I think the bug has bitten him, as he's bought a Wms Nags that is in need of some TLC, so there might be a resto thread on that one sometime down the track; i currently have the backglass for that game here for sealing and some touchup work  #@#
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 09:31:03 AM by Mr Pinbologist »