Author Topic: New! Pincoder Adapter  (Read 1355 times)

Offline pincoder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • AB
New! Pincoder Adapter
« on: March 02, 2021, 06:02:39 AM »

Hi Everyone,

While I'm still developing my ideal pinball troubleshooting board for your Williams system 3 through 7 pinball machines, I have come up with an intermediate solution for those who need to get their machines up and running today.

It's called the Pincoder Adapter, it comes preloaded with the Pincoder diagnostic software, and is ready to go out of the box. You do not need a chip programmer or any chips to use it.

You can find out more and also purchase the adapter here:

https://pincoder.ca/index.php/2020/07/10/adapter-2020-06-23-0506/

The software on this adapter also verifies all functions of the CPU, RAM, 5101, LEDs, displays, etc. The RAM and 5101 tests verify every single address available in the respective chips, and with multiple bit combinations. The Williams built-in code has been known to produce false positives because it only tests chips on a few addresses to see if it responds.

There is even a switch bounce test that allows you to find switches that produce more than one pulse per acti vation - typically due to dirty or worn contacts. Completing this test is good for ensuring accurate scoring.

System 7 games:
    Barracora
    Black Knight
    Cosmic Gunfight
    Defender
    Firepower II
    Hyperball *
    Joust
    Jungle Lord
    Laser Cue
    Pharaoh
    Solar Fire
    Time Fantasy
    Varkon
    Warlok

System 6a games:
    Algar
    Alien Poker

System 6 games:
    Tri Zone
    Time Warp
    Gorgar
    Laser Ball
    Firepower
    Blackout
    Scorpion

System 4 games:
    Pokerino
    Phoenix
    Flash
    Stellar Wars

System 3 games:
    Hot Tip
    Lucky Seven
    World Cup
    Contact
    Disco Fever

At the moment, the link above does not support ordering multiple quantities. However, you can contact me via this forum with a shipping address and a multiple order quantity and I'll get you a quote on shipping.

Please post your questions here (for the benfit of others) and I'll be happy to answer.

Thanks and happy repairs!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 06:27:05 AM by pincoder »