Author Topic: ddstoys New Gamesroom  (Read 114908 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
ddstoys New Gamesroom
« on: August 17, 2009, 03:54:52 PM »
Well for those who havnt been keeping an eye on the shed rebuild thread.  This has been many years worth of collecting stuff in the hope of one day having a games room big enough for it all.  I ve finally built it and here it is as always could have been bigger but oh well ill just have to sell what ever i cant squeeze in.  Its very hard to get a good overall picture so ill start with a panoramic picture then the view from behind the bar and just add all my other pics after that

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: ddstoys New Gamesroom
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »
 #*#

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 03:58:48 PM »
Ive tried to fit as much in but without making it look cluttered the space above the couch will have another backbox mounted once i pick it up and there are still a few playfields to go up aswell.

Im still debating if i whould mount a few playfields randomly on the roof ??  (Any thoughts)

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 04:03:56 PM »
Im adding a few photos of the fridge as i always get asked is there room for a fridge.  One is a small redbull fridge the other is a standard house fridge that ive installed Drink sliders so my cans all slide to the front and added black lights to make it glow.   

And before anyone asks during the shed rebuild i didnt have access to the fridge so i left it empty  ^&^

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 04:11:24 PM »
hey, it looks excellent, love ya work.... i like the talking alcohol tester on the bar, bet it gets a workout. i notice the lock on the alcohol fridge  ^^^
 ^&^
regarding your question re the roof, yeh, why not put some random playfields up there, maybe add a few inexpensive rope lights for max effect of a nightime. but it looks great and i am impressed with the variety you have.    #*#
ohh, the blacklight glowing barfridge is awesome. #*#
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 04:12:06 PM »
I don’t think I have ever witnessed a room come together so quickly.
Congrats again.
Looking bloody good.
DW Drums rule !

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »
I still have a set of 5c coin op scales, Large bouly capsule machine, 2x Video jukeboxes, strikes and spares, 6x backboxes and a golden tee 2000 but they aint going to fit.   Also got my petrol bowsers and oil bottles but they look like there living out side

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »
hey, it looks excellent, love ya work.... i like the talking alcohol tester on the bar, bet it gets a workout. i notice the lock on the alcohol fridge  ^^^
 ^&^
regarding your question re the roof, yeh, why not put some random playfields up there, maybe add a few inexpensive rope lights for max effect of a nightime. but it looks great and i am impressed with the variety you have.    #*#
ohh, the blacklight glowing barfridge is awesome. #*#

Ive blown the ass out of the alcohol tester i think it needs a new sensor LOL.

Its hard to tell in the photos but i have a Disco UFO light up one end and the chasing lights on one side wall so rope lights would look pretty cool.   But once all the machines and signs are turned on its like daytime lol.

And for the sake of the pinnies i didnt put in any sky light or windows to try and avoid as much fading as possible

Offline RaMpAgE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Bendigo, Vic
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 04:32:23 PM »
looking good, now you need to seriously test it out. &&

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 04:38:20 PM »
Looks great, a couple of PFs on the roof would look cool.  ^^^

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »
Looks great, a couple of PFs on the roof would look cool.  ^^^

Consider it done problem is i might need to get a few more  %.%

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 05:23:04 PM »
Im adding a few photos of the fridge as i always get asked is there room for a fridge.  One is a small redbull fridge the other is a standard house fridge that ive installed Drink sliders so my cans all slide to the front and added black lights to make it glow. 

hey ddstoys, tell us how u did the blacklight / glow fridge...it looks so good, we all need one...how did u do it?? !@#
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 05:25:01 PM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 05:31:22 PM »

hey ddstoys, tell us how u did the blacklight / glow fridge...it looks so good, we all need one...how did u do it?? !@#

Well the hard part is getting the drink sliders.   But the black lights were easy i simply dismantled a twin globe Fluro Housing mounted all the ballast and starters ontop of the fridge and drilled through the fridge feed through the wires and siliconed the holes back up.  I mounted a 240v Rated switch to turn off the lights when the door closes.
  i hope this helps ^^^

Offline big dog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Grafton
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 07:25:04 PM »
Totaly sick....WOW

Offline Pinfan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 07:54:18 PM »
Very Nice Daniel.

You need to make the Star Trek a permanent, looks like it fits in perfectly ! ^^^
Some people have big HEADS !