Author Topic: Indiana Jones Path of Adventure LED mod kits  (Read 286 times)

Offline AskJacob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Normanhurst (Sydney)
Indiana Jones Path of Adventure LED mod kits
« on: August 21, 2009, 12:14:50 AM »
Hi all,

I have had a few people ask if there will be more kits available (some of you may remember their development on the other aussie forum). To be honest I have a lot of bits and pieces extra - other than the LEDs as they are expensive to buy as a "just in case" item. I really would like to use up the remaining PCBs I have.

So with that in mind, I am offering a newly revised edition of the kit, with 36 LEDs (the old kit had 30) and the magic bonus of all the fiddly wiring pre done. These kits are as close to plug and play as I can get them, bar coming over to your place and installing them.

To make the pricing fair and as cheap as possible, they need to divide into the bulk reels of LEDs, which each reel can provide for 8 kits.

If I get "firm" orders for multiples of 8 (or 16 etc) then I will go ahead and order the parts and make up the kits.

The price is higher due to the extra leds and labour, but is still a cheap forum member price.

The price for the kits will be $75 inc postage in Aus.

If you are keen for a kit, please let me know, and I'll add you to the interested list. No money needed at this stage.

I'm happy for anyone to take up the deal - including friends of members and so on...

Here is a short demo video of the mod - I will post another soon of it in "normal play" so you get a better idea of how it fits in with the machine.

YouTube - Indiana Jones Path of Adventure LED Mod In Machine

Note: These are PCBs are labelled "Aussie Arcade" - not for any political reason - I developed the mod while on that forum is all. This offer is open to both forums...

--------

Side note: the PCB can also be used for mods on other machines - PM me if you have any ideas you'd like to try, and I will see if I can help out!

Cheers
Jacob

[ps Site Moderators: If this is not an acceptable post, please pull it and let me know]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 01:46:15 PM by AskJacob »

Offline Pinballer

• Forum Posts:
Re: Indiana Jones Path of Adventure LED mod kits
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 01:42:42 PM »
You can count me in for kit.

Offline AskJacob

• Forum Posts:
  • Normanhurst (Sydney)
Re: Indiana Jones Path of Adventure LED mod kits
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 10:29:10 AM »
You can count me in for kit.

OK got your interest registered.

So far I have 7 people keen, that is enough for me to order the parts for a set of 8.

1 slot left in this round! any other takers?

Cheers
Jacob